+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

priya yadav

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
Did you appear from Hyderabad??

I was pretty sure about my paper-based since I re-checked my essay and letter. I was on the flow with ideas and examples, also used precise vocabulary. I hope for the best and all the best to you.

When was the last update you received?
I have not received any message till now... Only when I applied for eor.. O received confirmation mail... That's it.... Nothing after that... Did you receive anything like that

Suleman3r

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
All the best.. Let me know when u get the update.

Nope, I did not hear anything from them. I checked with them they said, " we do not provide SMS update now but you will get the update via email or letter". In fact yesterday I chat with their support team.

I have seen the pages of this thread from 400 till 463 and the majority of the candidates got their positive results.

I appeared in April through BC via CBT and the score was 8.5,8,6,7.5. After revaluation, I was told by my tutor that one band is almost impossible and her words came true I did not get 0.5 enhance. Later, she advised me to write through paper-based and I got fruitful results. Moreover, she told me to go with revaluation as chances are almost 100%. Let's hope for the best and may Allah help every candidate struggling after this creep exam.

priya yadav

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
All the best.. Let me know when u get the update.

Nope, I did not hear anything from them. I checked with them they said, " we do not provide SMS update now but you will get the update via email or letter". In fact yesterday I chat with their support team.

I have seen the pages of this thread from 400 till 463 and the majority of the candidates got their positive results.

I appeared in April through BC via CBT and the score was 8.5,8,6,7.5. After revaluation, I was told by my tutor that one band is almost impossible and her words came true I did not get 0.5 enhance. Later, she advised me to write through paper-based and I got fruitful results. Moreover, she told me to go with revaluation as chances are almost 100%. Let's hope for the best and may Allah help every candidate struggling after this creep exam.
Thank you... And i hope good results .....

Maik

Star Member
Oct 12, 2019
First comment on this portal.

Appeared in IELTS Hyderabad on 12th October, Got score (LRWS) - 8.5,7,6.5,7.
Applied for revaluation on 28th Oct and yesterday I was told to wait 20 days as my revaluation is in progress.

Will I get my 0.5 band increase?? Going very nervous.
I have also applied for EOR
My exam was on 12th October
Applied for eor on 5th November Process started on 7th November
Initial score LRWS 8.5,8,6.5,6.5
Applied for eor in writing as well as speaking
Fingers crossed
Hope I get desired score

Reactions: Suleman3r

Suleman3r

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
I have also applied for EOR
My exam was on 12th October
Applied for eor on 5th November Process started on 7th November
Initial score LRWS 8.5,8,6.5,6.5
Applied for eor in writing as well as speaking
Fingers crossed
Hope I get desired score
In sha allah you will get it. Since its a 0.5 difference. I just chat with BC team they said, its all depend on the examiner who evaluates our EOR and they are also known to our current score. Even she said most of the scenario they are more expertise than the former examiner.

It gave me confidence that I will get my dream score and I also pray for everyone the same.

yeshi2019

Nov 10, 2019
Hi Guys...need your advice:

1st attempt : LRWS - 8.5,6.5,7.5,7

2nd attempt : LRWS - 9,9,6.5,7.5

Should I try remarking my second attempt. In addition to that , heard from multiple sources that when there are 2 band difference between writing and other modules it is automatically checked by second person. How true is this one ? Thank you for your help :)

Suleman3r

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
Hi Guys...need your advice:

1st attempt : LRWS - 8.5,6.5,7.5,7

2nd attempt : LRWS - 9,9,6.5,7.5

Should I try remarking my second attempt. In addition to that , heard from multiple sources that when there is 2 band differences between writing and other modules it is automatically checked by the second person. How true is this one? Thank you for your help :)
If it is from BC, I think you should go for EOR. Other than that, its a myth about 2 band difference, EOR examiner does not know about your other module bands. Essays would be sent to a different country with the current score and based on your performance they grade us.

yeshi2019

Nov 10, 2019
If it is from BC, I think you should go for EOR. Other than that, its a myth about 2 band difference, EOR examiner does not know about your other module bands. Essays would be sent to a different country with the current score and based on your performance they grade us.
Thanks for your reply. Well the attempt was through IDP Bangalore.

tahir.faryal

Star Member
Jan 21, 2018
United Arab Emirates
Visa Office......
Dubai
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi Everyone,

I took my test in Dubai. I got my IDP IELTS result yesterday. LRWS - 9,9,7.5,6.5
Do you guys think I should apply for EOR. Would it work? I already gave IELTS once before and this time my speaking was much better. Not sure why my score was so less.
Can you tell me which center you choose to give your test ?

Werise

Nov 12, 2019
A friend of mine applied for EOR on 25th October, BC Lagos. He got an acknowledgment email on the 30th. Yesterday he logged into his account to recheck his result and his Writing had changed from 5.5 to 7.5.

WeCan1988

Nov 12, 2019
Hello guys. I took the exam last October 26, 2019 Academic.
I got my results on November 8, 2019
Listening 7.5
Reading 7
Writing 6.5

but in Speaking I got 6.5 ( I need 7 band score). The speaking test went well.
Part 1 I managed to answer all questions with examples and etc.

Part 2 I talked for 2 minutes, thou I got a little bit off topic

Part 3 I stuttered with one question

I applied for re-marking last November 9, 2019. Hoping for an increase

What is the chance of increasing to 0.5?

Anyone applied for re-marking in Speaking?

Last edited:

Maik

Star Member
Oct 12, 2019
In sha allah you will get it. Since its a 0.5 difference. I just chat with BC team they said, its all depend on the examiner who evaluates our EOR and they are also known to our current score. Even she said most of the scenario they are more expertise than the former examiner.

It gave me confidence that I will get my dream score and I also pray for everyone the same.
In shaa Allah ..... Your words have given me so much confidence . I started my IELTS coaching from former British council examiner and he was awesome in his teaching and i practiced for 5 months and then only I appeared for my exam . I was pretty sure that I will get 7 in both writing and speaking . Even more than that . But I was shattered by my results . If I get increase in score it LL be great . In shaa Allah your score LL also increase

Reactions: Suleman3r