+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

priya yadav

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
This is what bothers me about the test.... how is even possible to get those scores??? How could somebody be almost native in 3 of 4 skills and yet have a mid-school level in the other one...

This exam should be checked and changed, either the other 3 skills are way overrated and over scored or the Writing is clearly being scored very wrong....
What you said is 100 percent correct...... Only in writing they are holding wantedly... So as to flourish their business well....

Reactions: aalokkamble

varun401

Nov 10, 2019
Do you guys think if there is any hope for me in EOR or should I just give another exam after preparing the writing part thoroughly?

If you guys ask me for confidence in my last exam, I don't have a way to measure it. I just have a feeling that it should have been 7(atleast).

Last edited:

eept

Star Member
Oct 28, 2019
Do you guys think if there is any hope for me in EOR or should I just give another exam after preparing the writing part thoroughly?

If you guys ask me for confidence in my last exam, I don't have a way to measure it. I just have a feeling that it should have been 7(atleast).

If I were in your position, I would go for an EOR. It is worth a shot! A lot of people are having positive responses on EOR in writing even if there is a difference of at least 2 bands - and you may be one of them, too!

If you have the money and time is of great essence, you can also book another test - to prepare for writing, and get a CLB 10 on listening! We have similar score, except I got so lucky with the writing part. All the best to you.

Reactions: varun401

NiyomalN

Mar 9, 2019
HI Guys,

Got an email from IDP

This is to advise that your re-mark request has been processed and there has been a change to your scores. This means you will be issued a new Test Report Form (TRF) and are entitled to a full refund of the re-mark fee. Due to IELTS privacy policy, we are unable to disclose the new re-mark score by email or over the phone.
To receive the new TRF you must first surrender your original TRF, if you have not done so already.

Please advise if you prefer to :

1. Collect your results in person: come into the test centre with your original TRF along with your ID during office hours to collect your new TRF and re-mark letter.

Or

2. Receive your results by mail: We will only post your new TRF and re-mark letter upon receipt of your original TRF.

IO applied for Writing and hope this is a good sign I had 6.5 will they decrease the mark?

Taalinna

Nov 11, 2019
HI Guys,

Got an email from IDP

This is to advise that your re-mark request has been processed and there has been a change to your scores. This means you will be issued a new Test Report Form (TRF) and are entitled to a full refund of the re-mark fee. Due to IELTS privacy policy, we are unable to disclose the new re-mark score by email or over the phone.
To receive the new TRF you must first surrender your original TRF, if you have not done so already.

1. Collect your results in person: come into the test centre with your original TRF along with your ID during office hours to collect your new TRF and re-mark letter.

Or

2. Receive your results by mail: We will only post your new TRF and re-mark letter upon receipt of your original TRF.

IO applied for Writing and hope this is a good sign I had 6.5 will they decrease the mark?

please when did you apply for a remark

NiyomalN

Mar 9, 2019
is that so. awesome guys thanks for your guidance. I'm going to collect my TRF on Wednesday as tomorrow is a holiday in Sri Lanka. I will keep you updated :)

Reactions: Taalinna

Nitheesh_p

Oct 20, 2019
HI Guys,

Got an email from IDP

Or

It would either remain unchanged or increase...So it's a change for you.. Congrats

Suleman3r

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
I hope so. Waiting and praying
First comment on this portal.

Appeared in IELTS Hyderabad on 12th October, Got score (LRWS) - 8.5,7,6.5,7.
Applied for revaluation on 28th Oct and yesterday I was told to wait 20 days as my revaluation is in progress.

Will I get my 0.5 band increase?? Going very nervous.

priya yadav

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
First comment on this portal.

Appeared in IELTS Hyderabad on 12th October, Got score (LRWS) - 8.5,7,6.5,7.
Applied for revaluation on 28th Oct and yesterday I was told to wait 20 days as my revaluation is in progress.

Will I get my 0.5 band increase?? Going very nervous.
May be yes ..you have more chances To get your required score....

I also almost got score like you on October 12th and applied for EOR on October 25th ...and waiting for result..

Suleman3r

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
May be yes ..you have more chances To get your required score....

I also almost got a score like you on October 12th and applied for EOR on October 25th ...and waiting for result..
Did you appear from Hyderabad??

I was pretty sure about my paper-based since I re-checked my essay and letter. I was on the flow with ideas and examples, also used precise vocabulary. I hope for the best and all the best to you.

When was the last update you received?

priya yadav

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
Did you appear from Hyderabad??

I was pretty sure about my paper-based since I re-checked my essay and letter. I was on the flow with ideas and examples, also used precise vocabulary. I hope for the best and all the best to you.

When was the last update you received?
I have exam from tirupati..... Even i am confident about my writing... As well... I have enough time to proof read essay and letter....