Exam: IELTS GT (BC) Chandigarh
Exam Date: 7 Sep 2019
LRWS: 9 7 6.5 7
EOR applied and got new TRF today.
LRWS: 9777
My Observations:
1. Go for EOR only for writing & speaking
2. Take a chance only if you need 0.5 bump
3. Stay away from myths like they never give you bands in your first attempt or EOR will not work if there is a two band gap in any of two modules.
4. Go for EOR even if you wrote average.

Thanks to this platform for updating everyone who has been in constant anxiety during their EOR.

All the best to everyone, may god give you the best of your life.

Email me if you guys have any query or concern regarding BC EOR vinkle.sharma24@gmail.com

bhagwant12

Star Member
Mar 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
My EOR success story
First & the successful attempt.

Exam: IELTS GT (BC) Chandigarh
Exam Date: 7 Sep 2019
LRWS: 9 7 6.5 7
EOR applied and got new TRF today.
LRWS: 9777
My Observations:
1. Go for EOR only for writing & speaking
2. Take a chance only if you need 0.5 bump
3. Stay away from myths like they never give you bands in your first attempt or EOR will not work if there is a two band gap in any of two modules.
4. Go for EOR even if you wrote average.

Thanks to this platform for updating everyone who has been in constant anxiety during their EOR.

All the best to everyone, may god give you the best of your life.

Email me if you guys have any query or concern regarding BC EOR vinkle.sharma24@gmail.com
When did you apply for the EOR?

jake84

May 23, 2015
My case it's ridiculous

I took IELTS for the 3rd time and got L8 R7 W6 and S7.5
I had taken it before and always scored S8 and W7.5. My problem was the listening. But I have improved in the last years.
I applied for EOR and they increased my W to 6.5.

I took the exam again, and got the results today L8 R7 W7 and S6.5
How can someone go from 8 to 6.5 in speaking? This does not make any sense to me! I applied for EOR again because this is just insane!

mbel1014

Nov 4, 2019
My case it's ridiculous

I had taken it before and always scored S8 and W7.5. My problem was the listening. But I have improved in the last years.

How can someone go from 8 to 6.5 in speaking? This does not make any sense to me! I applied for EOR again because this is just insane!
It might happen (nerves, overconfidence, small mistakes, etc.) , however it's quite a big difference so it would be a good idea o go the EOR. There's no 2 points difference (not sure if it's real or just a myth) so is probable that only 1 person checked your Speaking. Good probability to get your score changed...

mssai14

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
My case it's ridiculous

I bet your score will increase for sure.

Lotusfall

Oct 28, 2019
EOR succes story
I got scores L8,5/R8,5/W6/S7
Applied for EOR and writing changed from 6.0 to 6.5 with BC.
The whole process only took 10 days.

Got what I need now and I can happily say that im done with IELTS!

varun401

Nov 10, 2019
I got my provisional results online.

Overall: 8.0
L: 8.0
R: 8.5
W: 6.5
S: 8.5

I wouldn't say that my writing section was very good because I forgot to mention examples in task 2 but excluding that, I had written decent content, used varied vocabulary and different types of sentences. In my head, I was expecting at least a 7.0 in writing.

Last edited:

mbel1014

Nov 4, 2019
I got my provisional results online.

Overall: 8.0
L: 8.0
R: 8.5
W: 6.5
S: 8.5

I wouldn't say that my writing section was very good because I forgot to mention examples in task 2 but excluding that I had written decent content, used varied vocabulary and different types of sentences. In my head, I was expecting at least a 7.0 in writing.
This is what bothers me about the test.... how is even possible to get those scores??? How could somebody be almost native in 3 of 4 skills and yet have a mid-school level in the other one...

This exam should be checked and changed, either the other 3 skills are way overrated and over scored or the Writing is clearly being scored very wrong....