+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

Amirpouyan87

Nov 4, 2019
Hi all

What is really going on in IDP ?

They have clearly mentioned that 3-21 working days will take to review an EOR and now many guys are waiting more than 30 or 40 days

jrana

Sep 20, 2019
Applied for EOR, for RWS on 3rd Oct and recieved a message from BC Gurgoan India that my process starts from today on the same date. It's 4 Nov now, still haven't got my EOR outcome. Anybody from India in the same boat with BC?
The more sections you apply more will delay the process.

mbel1014

Nov 4, 2019
I applied (and got acknowledgment on the same day) on the 25th of October for the Writing Section (6.5 needing 7).

I spoke to the IDP center yesterday (Auckland - NZ) and there is indeed an unusual delay on the October EOR's, they're not quite sure what's going on but it might be due to the amount of results released recently (during the same time frame for 1 PBT, there are 2 or 3+ CBT now) and the consequent increase in the volume of remark requests. Not sure if that's true or not but the lady I spoke to, told me that it was quite common to receive fast results in Australia - NZ and now are starting to get significant delays...

I got the 2-21 days email but I'm not sure if that's a realistic time any more...

Nevertheless, I think we are all here on the same boat and I truly wish the best for all of you waiting response as I am. Once I have a reply I'll let you know.

Stay positive! is all we can do

NiyomalN

Mar 9, 2019
I have applied on 16th October for writing module, however no update since then. does IDP also send an email once they started the EOR process?
Let's hope for the best. I don't have any idea on this process. I applied from Sri Lanka and Waiting for the results. Local IDP test centre is one of the worst organizations that I have ever dealt with. no punctuation at all. I'm really worrying about the process. do they really send the papers to somewhere else? I hope they won't do the remarking here in Sri Lanka.

priya yadav

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
I have applied on 16th October for writing module, however no update since then. does IDP also send an email once they started the EOR process?
Let's hope for the best. I don't have any idea on this process. I applied from Sri Lanka and Waiting for the results. Local IDP test centre is one of the worst organizations that I have ever dealt with. no punctuation at all. I'm really worrying about the process. do they really send the papers to somewhere else? I hope they won't do the remarking here in Sri Lanka.
What are your scores???

NiyomalN

Mar 9, 2019
Good scores....EOR is good idea... If you are confident about your writing... Even i have applied for writing module... Sane on October 25th
yeh, I had like 10 min to proofread I have some confidence on this and I hope Score will change accordingly. let's hope for the best.