+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

Milan Desai

Oct 17, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi, congratulations! When you had applied? And from weher?:) Thank you in advance!
I appeared for 7th September
And applied for EOR on 25th September
Got acknowledgement about score change on 16th October.
Received my new TRF on 30th October.

MS Makati

Star Member
May 13, 2019

I believe so too, thats why I want to try an EOR lol
Go ahead if you confident you fulfilled all criterias of writing tasks and have a logical content. It is all about the luck too as it is to like getting meat out of the mouth of these two fraudster companies who are out looting people.

Reactions: Milan Desai

Milan Desai

Oct 17, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Go ahead if you confident you fulfilled all criterias of writing tasks and have a logical content. It is all about the luck too as it is to like getting meat out of the mouth of these two fraudster companies who are out looting people.
They’re actually looting people hard earned money

Kbsahni

Sep 20, 2019
Got my results today -
L9 R9 W6 S8.5
Didn't expect to get a 6 in writing, as there is a deviation of 2.5 and I had a pretty good feeling about it. Do you think I should make an EOR?
You shud definitely go for EOR. No second thoughts.

I scored (L, R, W, S) 8.5, 9, 6.5, 7.5 and applied for EOR where my writing score increased to 7.

Kbsahni

Sep 20, 2019
I got L:9,S:7.5,R:8.5 and W:6.5
I applied for revaluation for writing module on September 25th
I got this mail on 21st October
"
Thank you for contacting British Council.

We wish to inform you that there is change in your EOR scores. Request you to kindly send your original Test Report Form (TRF), covering letter and photocopy of the passport (front and last page) to the below address:

British Council Examination and English Service India

One Horizon Centre
6th Floor, Sector 43
DLF Phase V, Golf Course Road
Gurgaon - 122002, India

Please Note: Once the TRF is received, it will take 3-4 working days to dispatch the revised TRF and you will receive a communication from us."

My question is

Have they increased or decreased the score and what are the chances of score being increased

Please guide
They do not decrease the score. It is an increase definitely. Congratulations

TerminatedGA

Nov 1, 2019
You shud definitely go for EOR. No second thoughts.

I scored (L, R, W, S) 8.5, 9, 6.5, 7.5 and applied for EOR where my writing score increased to 7.
Your other scores are good, I think you can try EOR, if you are sure that you have done good:
Task achievement
no spellings error
Proper word count
All linked points.

Else it a matter of another 1-2 attempts you will definitely get your desired score because you are already a pro in all other Modules. (Y) All the best
Okay thank you all for replying! I applied for EOR, will update after I get my results.

Reactions: MS Makati

NiyomalN

Mar 9, 2019
guys have a quesiton, once the EOR is compiled from where do we get the email? Is it from the Local test centre or IDP head office? andone got the Results for EOR after October 15th? fro IDP?

MS Makati

Star Member
May 13, 2019
Applied for EOR, for RWS on 3rd Oct and recieved a message from BC Gurgoan India that my process starts from today on the same date. It's 4 Nov now, still haven't got my EOR outcome. Anybody from India in the same boat with BC?

priya yadav

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
Applied for EOR, for RWS on 3rd Oct and recieved a message from BC Gurgoan India that my process starts from today on the same date. It's 4 Nov now, still haven't got my EOR outcome. Anybody from India in the same boat with BC?
I also applied for EOR for writing module.. On October 25 th....on the same day of my result.. However, no update until now and i do not know what will happen... Fingers crossed

bhagwant12

Star Member
Mar 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Spoke with BC Gurgaon staff ,They are saying wait till November 8th.

Reactions: MS Makati

ChiefOd

Nov 4, 2019
Hello guys,

I recently applied for a remark (IDP) on 15th of September. I got the below email on 1st of November:

"Dear Candidate,

We refer to the outcome of your EOR.

Please be informed that we have received the outcome of your EOR.

Kindly visit our office between 9am-3pm from Monday-Friday only for collection of result.

However ,note that your test report form will be available for collection as from Tuesday,5th of November,2019.

Best Regards

MOD IELTS TEAM
"

Does it mean that the score has changed? The email lacks clarity.