+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

May 3, 2017
Guys I received the magical email:

"
Thank you for contacting British Council.

We wish to inform you that there is change in your EOR scores. Request you to kindly send your original Test Report Form (TRF), covering letter and photocopy of the passport (front and last page) to the below address:

British Council Examination and English Service India

One Horizon Centre
6th Floor, Sector 43
DLF Phase V, Golf Course Road
Gurgaon - 122002, India

Please Note: Once the TRF is received, it will take 3-4 working days to dispatch the revised TRF and you will receive a communication from us.

We hope this information helps you.

For further information, please feel free to contact us. Kindly quote the reference number mentioned in the subject and do not change it, for all your future correspondence with us.
"
Congratulations

Maverick666

Oct 12, 2017
Congratulations... can you please tell how they finally gave you desired score? Was there any trick?
And can you please share your centre country, eor filling details nd when did u get the results?bc or Ido?

please bro share ur EOR experience, it might help other as well..
My center was Kuwait, I was fortunate to have a good experience with EOR. During my 6 IELTS attempts, I applied for EOR 3 times and 2 out of those 3 was successful. For instance, on my 4th attempt I scored :L 8.5 R:8 W:6 and S:8 I applied for EOR and they changed it from 6 to 6.5 ( didn't help my cause though).

What really worked for me was the fact that whenever I tried copying the structure and patterns of IELTS Guru on the internet I always got 6 or 6.5, but when I decided to write myself my score was good. I am advice would be to keep it simple, and use to some high vocabulary words only when it is required. Do not force the words as they may look unnatural to a native speaker (examiners). For example, many people like to write this line into the introduction paragraph... My essay will talk about this or This essay is going to be about that.... this time I avoided writing such kind of phrases.

I hope this will be helpful for some people.

Reactions: Rjk

dgaj

Sep 11, 2019
Guys I received the magical email:

"
Thank you for contacting British Council.

We wish to inform you that there is change in your EOR scores. Request you to kindly send your original Test Report Form (TRF), covering letter and photocopy of the passport (front and last page) to the below address:

British Council Examination and English Service India

One Horizon Centre
6th Floor, Sector 43
DLF Phase V, Golf Course Road
Gurgaon - 122002, India

Please Note: Once the TRF is received, it will take 3-4 working days to dispatch the revised TRF and you will receive a communication from us.

We hope this information helps you.

For further information, please feel free to contact us. Kindly quote the reference number mentioned in the subject and do not change it, for all your future correspondence with us.
"
Great. Worth the wait.
I haven't received any notification yet.
Kind of worried.

Kbsahni

Sep 20, 2019
Great. Worth the wait.
I haven't received any notification yet.
Kind of worried.
Don't worry, I guess they would be releasing it by this Friday. Mine came exact in 21days after they received my documents (25th Sept). I dont know my updated score though still m happy as I needed just a 0.5band increase.

Reactions: dgaj

Kbsahni

Sep 20, 2019
Don't worry, I guess they would be releasing it by this Friday. Mine came exact in 21days after they received my documents (25th Sept). I dont know my updated score though still m happy as I needed just a 0.5band increase.
Though i hope they dont decrease the bands in EOR, do they?

dgaj

Sep 11, 2019
Oh well then. They received my documents on 25th too. And they sent to further processing on 27th.
Let me wait and hope for good... :(

Reactions: Kbsahni

Amrit1234

Star Member
Aug 2, 2018
Received golden mail by IDP:
"This is to advise that your re-mark request has been processed and there has been a change to your scores. This means you will be issued a new Test Report Form (TRF) and are entitled to a full refund of the re-mark fee"

I applied for reading, speaking and writing with scores 8, 7 and 6.5 respectively. Hope score would increase for writing.
Anyone know, how can I check my changed scores?