+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

Rjk

Star Member
Jun 19, 2019
It was IDP, I did call and followed up via emails to Australia and local center. Not sure if my frustration in emails did the trick :)
Sorry to bother u again..
How long it took for ur Writing eor results to come??
Nd how many times u had to re sit in exam?

Dhirenpatel

Star Member
Sep 8, 2019
Finally got the magic email:

This is to advise that your re-mark request has been processed and there has been a change to your scores. This means you will be issued a new Test Report Form (TRF) and are entitled to a full refund of the re-mark fee. Due to IELTS privacy policy, we are unable to disclose the new re-mark score by email or over the phone.

I will pick up results in morning. Good Luck to all
Finally. some thrills. Congratulations :)

jsw0184

Oct 3, 2019

This is to advise that your re-mark request has been processed and there has been a change to your scores. This means you will be issued a new Test Report Form (TRF) and are entitled to a full refund of the re-mark fee. Due to IELTS privacy policy, we are unable to disclose the new re-mark score by email or over the phone.

Congo bro.
When did you filed the EOR? Pls tell

mssai14

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018

When u applied for EOR?

shergill12

Star Member
May 26, 2018
Melbourne
I think all applicants should tweet idp and build pressure to stimulate the EOR process.
Pls give your feedback
They Don't give a shit about us, they got their money. They gave my sister's IELTS result after 3 months and only reason she got every time was "there's delay on our end we don't have any exact dates for result"

Prerna484848

Oct 9, 2019

Heyy when you got mail and after how many days.what was the test centre

virasa

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
Anyone got positive EOR without mail from Idp ??..like whether u were able to see in EOR outcome letter alone ..

virasa

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
Still waiting :rolleyes:

One of my friend got score update today, same test date/center! I'm terrified with current remark success rate! Even if 1 out of 20 gets a change in result and many don't even apply that means the whole marking system is flawed! Just imagine that is like 100-200 incorrect results for a particular test center in a month!

Even if you have a small vote of confidence on yourself and money not a problem, don't hesitate to go and apply for writing or speaking remark if required score difference is 0.5 or 1.
Hi ..how did Idp notify ur friends changed result ???..whether he got mail or letter

Gurpreet26

Jun 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19/02/2020
Med's Done....
01/03/2020

Congrats in advance
IF it is Idp then you can also check your new score on Idp portal.