+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

mssai14

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
Thank you for contacting IDP IELTS India.

With the reference to your below email, we would like to inform you that we have already dispatched your EOR result via blue dart with tracking number 47661254616.

Kindly contact your nearest blue dart office for more details.
When did you applied for EOR?

Maha02

Sep 20, 2019
Hi,
I have also applied for eor on sep-19. I didn't recieve results. I think my results are also unchanged, so only didn't get mail

Michaelroyal

May 25, 2019
Dear all

I have an enquiry. I have a doubt that whether my or documents were sent overseas or not. What I believe, customer care executives sitting in Gurgaon office, they aren't so sure since I received all the time changed statements regarding my eor documents sent overseas. Please tell me how can i confirm that whether my documents sent UK OFFICE or not?

Michaelroyal

May 25, 2019
I mean its part of the process that they send it to IDP Australia HQ and from there they would sent it to test invigilators around the globe for re-mark.
And if the test center doesn't send, they are not doing there job. Sadly, we cant find that info whether they sent or not. Unless you have someone you know working in the test center where you gave your exam.
Thx for your reply sir.

Reactions: mdshoaib

viswesh146

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
Hey guys,

I wrote the IELTS for the third time. The results are as follows:

L-8
R-6.5
S-7.5
W-7

Should I apply for EOR? I read that it is very rare for IDP to change the reading score in EOR. Anyone here has a positive experience on reading EOR?

I took the exam on 30th SEP in Chennai IDP (computer-delivered). Anyone here took the exam on the same day?

PS:
The last section of the reading section described an artistic girl who died in poverty.

Thanks,
Viswesh M