+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

Amrit1234

Star Member
Aug 2, 2018
I applied for EOR- IDP on 16th September, I haven't receive any communication from IDP(Neither SMS nor email). Also, they do not tell me about the status of my application..is this happen to anyone?

Dhirenpatel

Star Member
Sep 8, 2019
I applied for EOR- IDP on 16th September, I haven't receive any communication from IDP(Neither SMS nor email). Also, they do not tell me about the status of my application..is this happen to anyone?
Yup. I applied on 6 September. Technical issue is still going on as per IDP. ;)

Mel17

Star Member
Sep 8, 2019
MY SCORE WERE : L/R/W/S = 9/9/6.5/7.5
SUBMITTED FOR EOR : OUTCOME = NO CHANGE IN SCORE ... SERIOUSLY DISAPPOINTING :(:(:(

May 3, 2017
It's pretty quick. I have also applied on 28 September and after asking they said they have handed over the documents to the team on 3 October.
Sometimes I doubt whether they are actually sending the docs for Rechecking or not. I myself did never receive positive outcome 7 times, still have hope someday I'll clear. I everytime received result in 28-30 days. Getting outcome so fast is strange this time

Mel17

Star Member
Sep 8, 2019
It's pretty quick. I have also applied on 28 September and after asking they said they have handed over the documents to the team on 3 October.
Sometimes I doubt whether they are actually sending the docs for Rechecking or not. I myself did never receive positive outcome 7 times, still have hope someday I'll clear. I everytime received result in 28-30 days. Getting outcome so fast is strange this time
i too thought of it !!

Kbsahni

Sep 20, 2019
Yes I agree. I applied for EOR on 23rd Sept and still did not get my result yet. Yours is too quick n seems a bit fishy if they have sent out for rechecking. May I know ur test centre pls

May 3, 2017
Well my eor is still pending. I was speaking with reference to the person who wrote today that he did not receive positive outcome.

My centre is jalandhar IN001

All do one thing, i think, there is online chat button on bc (live chat), ask the status of eor individually.
They told me yesterday they had received my docs and handed over to team on 3.
Check tomorrow what they say you.
I have applied 2 modules one is writing and another is speaking ( thought atleast they increase in any, i get my money back) score is lrws 8 8.5 6.5 7.5

Reactions: Kbsahni

Amrit1234

Star Member
Aug 2, 2018
I submitted my eor 16th September CDT IDP... still does not get any response...how can I connect directly to IDP Australia?

Kbsahni

Sep 20, 2019
Well my eor is still pending. I was speaking with reference to the person who wrote today that he did not receive positive outcome.

My centre is jalandhar IN001

All do one thing, i think, there is online chat button on bc (live chat), ask the status of eor individually.
They told me yesterday they had received my docs and handed over to team on 3.
Check tomorrow what they say you.
I have applied 2 modules one is writing and another is speaking ( thought atleast they increase in any, i get my money back) score is lrws 8 8.5 6.5 7.5
Yeah we can try the live chat option. I called them on 3rd october and they said they have handed over the documents to the concerned department and that I will get a message of whether my score has increased or not. No other acknowledgement message. Lets see