+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

ciscoccie

Jul 2, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
5th Time appeared for IELTS but this was the first time attempted Computer-based
Listening: 8
Reading: 6.5
Writing: 7.0
Speaking: 7.0
Very frustrated now because earlier have score 7.5 in paper-based. Do you think I should go for a recheck? Not sure how useful is reading recheck in computer-based.

Reactions: mdshoaib

bsingh

Star Member
Jan 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
15-01-2015
5th Time appeared for IELTS but this was the first time attempted Computer-based
Listening: 8
Reading: 6.5
Writing: 7.0
Speaking: 7.0
Very frustrated now because earlier have score 7.5 in paper-based. Do you think I should go for a recheck? Not sure how useful is reading recheck in computer-based.
That one surely hurts.. 6.5 in reading and 7 in writing!! You can try your luck but reading and listening score barely changes.... money is not an issue for me so I always file EOR lol

mssai14

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
That one surely hurts.. 6.5 in reading and 7 in writing!! You can try your luck but reading and listening score barely changes.... money is not an issue for me so I always file EOR lol
Revaluation for reading is simply waste. Don't waste money. Book next test.

Gurpreet26

Jun 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19/02/2020
Med's Done....
01/03/2020
I received my EOR result of British council GT test(1 JUNE 2019).
L , R, W , S
Initial score 8.5, 8.5, 6.5, 6

final score - 8.5, 8.5, 6.5, 7.5

WRITING SCORE REMAINS UNCHANGED

SPEAKING SCORE INCREASED FROM 6 TO 7.5

jrana

Sep 20, 2019
I received my EOR result of British council GT test(1 JUNE 2019).
L , R, W , S
Initial score 8.5, 8.5, 6.5, 6

final score - 8.5, 8.5, 6.5, 7.5

WRITING SCORE REMAINS UNCHANGED

SPEAKING SCORE INCREASED FROM 6 TO 7.5
When did you filled EOR and how did they reply you via email/text message or postal

bsingh

Star Member
Jan 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
15-01-2015
we are here to help as much as we can. I apologize for the inconvenience this process has caused you. Today is our first working day for the test centre and I am currently requesting an update on the release, and have made it a high importance that the candidate is requesting an update asap. I will keep in touch with you throughout the day today and let you know as soon as I get an update! Thank you and have a great day!

This was their reply at 11 am today.
I will call them again at 2 or 3 pm today.
". Unfortunately, the update I received from our re-mark team is that the application is still under progress and they will update me as soon as it is released. Our test centre has made this our top priority as we’re consistently checking for the release. As soon as we receive an update we will notify you ASAP. Thank you for your patience and we will keep in touch"

Almost same reply

Dhirenpatel

Star Member
Sep 8, 2019
Just spoke with them. And i am hearing the same old bullshit. Idk what to do now, I am just hanging loose over here cant move forward.
smh :/
EOR application date : 6 September is IDP They are saying that delay is because of some technical issue. :/ Within a week I will receive my result.

Gurpreet26

Jun 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19/02/2020
Med's Done....
01/03/2020
When did you filled EOR and how did they reply you via email/text message or postal
I applied on 16 June and they reverted me after 23 days on text message that there is a change in the scores and send your TRF back to get a new TRF.

shergill12

Star Member
May 26, 2018
Melbourne
IELTS GT Computer based 03 Sept 2019.
Result R9 L9 S7.5 W6.5

EOR (writing) Received by Test Centre 17th Sept (2-21Days processing time).
o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O
Still waiting :rolleyes:

One of my friend got score update today, same test date/center! I'm terrified with current remark success rate! Even if 1 out of 20 gets a change in result and many don't even apply that means the whole marking system is flawed! Just imagine that is like 100-200 incorrect results for a particular test center in a month!

Even if you have a small vote of confidence on yourself and money not a problem, don't hesitate to go and apply for writing or speaking remark if required score difference is 0.5 or 1.