Hello,
My old scores:
L-8
R-9
W-6.5
S-7.5

EOR results:
Writing increased from 6.5 to 7.
I was pretty confident that my grammar was fine,I answered all the parts of the question and even gave a conclusion but my material wasn’t strong but still I went for EOR and it was a success.
My advice to everyone is that go for EOR only if you are confident and your other module scores are high enough to convince them.

all the best guys

jrana

Sep 20, 2019
Hello,
My old scores:
L-8
R-9
W-6.5
S-7.5

EOR results:
I was pretty confident that my grammar was fine,I answered all the parts of the question and even gave a conclusion but my material wasn’t strong but still I went for EOR and it was a success.
My advice to everyone is that go for EOR only if you are confident and your other module scores are high enough to convince them.

all the best guys
Which test center

Chaudharysiddharth94

Nov 26, 2017
India
NOC Code......
My case is excatly same as yours and i too went for writing EOR on sep 6. my score lsrw - 8/7.5/8.5/6.5

The only difference is i have 8.5 in reading.

btw which test center and how long did it take for you?

Hoping, i too get a positive outcome like you :)
Your chances to get a score change are high all the best.

Reactions: mdshoaib

Samira1913

Sep 22, 2019
Hey dudes,
Sat my test on 7th of Sep in Dubai (BC, Academic) at Poliskills Institute.
Got results on 20th of Sep.
L-6.5
R-7
W-5.5:mad:
S-7
Overall - 6.5

EORed on 21st of Sep.
Paid 420 AED.
Hope to get 0.5 increase for writing. Gosh I need just 6.0.:mad::mad::mad:
I had such a sweet task 2, written from the very deep of my heart.:(
Will update on results.

Got an answer today. The score remains unchanged. The hell with it. Fuck it. Screw it.

mssai14

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hello,
My old scores:
L-8
R-9
W-6.5
S-7.5

EOR results:

all the best guys
How long it took for EOR results? I have applied for EOR on 12th sep for writing alone via online. CBT Test.

santz88

Apr 12, 2019
hi
i gave IELTS 5 times
All the times my score was almost
L-8.5
R-8
W-6.5 (all the 5 times)
S-7/7.5
my result for one of the test got delayed by 6.5 months. after putting up a huge fight via mails.. i got it.. in that they reduced my speaking by 0.5.
All i need is 8777
all the times i gave test via BC pen and paper..
please suggest is IDP better?
vexed of wrinting and struck with 6.5

sent for re-valuation2 times once in writing and other time in speaking for 0.5.. but no change

mssai14

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
hi
i gave IELTS 5 times
L-8.5
R-8
W-6.5 (all the 5 times)
S-7/7.5
my result for one of the test got delayed by 6.5 months. after putting up a huge fight via mails.. i got it.. in that they reduced my speaking by 0.5.
All i need is 8777

sent for re-valuation2 times once in writing and other time in speaking for 0.5.. but no change
Write many time as possible, that's the only way to clear. I know a person who cleared on 33rd attempt.

santz88

Apr 12, 2019
Write many time as possible, that's the only way to clear. I know a person who cleared on 33rd attempt.
my goodness!!! neither do i have such patience.. nor my pocket supports me to write so many times :p but yes.. willsurelywrite it again.. can you please help me with the materials or websites about writing?

jrana

Sep 20, 2019
hi
i gave IELTS 5 times
L-8.5
R-8
W-6.5 (all the 5 times)
S-7/7.5
All i need is 8777

sent for re-valuation2 times once in writing and other time in speaking for 0.5.. but no change[/QUOT
Your test center location and partner (BC/IDP)

daraz

Star Member
Sep 7, 2019
Iran
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
7 Sep 2019
LRSW- 8/7/7/7

Applied for EOR for Speaking and Writing. Let's see if they increase either of them by 0.5 or not. Fingers crossed.

My older results:
17 Aug 2019
LRSW- 7.5/9/8/7

Last edited:

Chaudharysiddharth94

Nov 26, 2017
India
NOC Code......
hi
i gave IELTS 5 times
L-8.5
R-8
W-6.5 (all the 5 times)
S-7/7.5
All i need is 8777

I think IDP is better but if they are giving you 6.5 all the time then there must be some problem with your writing. I think the best thing for u would be to consult an expert IELTS teacher and improve your writing and give it through IDP next time.

all the best.

Chaudharysiddharth94

Nov 26, 2017
India
NOC Code......
hi
i gave IELTS 5 times
L-8.5
R-8
W-6.5 (all the 5 times)
S-7/7.5
All i need is 8777

Also in IDP they don’t decrease the band it either increases or remains the same

bsingh

Star Member
Jan 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
15-01-2015
I have spent approx 2500$ CAD and still havent yet managed to score the magical score in writing specifically.

However waiting for an EOR update for writing. Im fairly confident i wrote well so i deserve an increase, but u never know right. So, im sitting here waiting , been almost 21 days.
I also spent close to $3000 and I'm stuck with 6.5 in writing too but I'm doing academic though.