+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

Dhirenpatel

Star Member
Sep 8, 2019
I applied for EOR on 4th sep, called them today.. they are saying that it will take a week more to get the outcome of my EOR... I’m not sure what the issue is.. applied through online EOR option.. is anyone facing the same delay ?
Are you able to see your result on ieltsessentials.com?

Reactions: EtaG

Mihir98

Sep 12, 2019
Got my EOR today...Applied online with IDP on 31st august. The speaking score has remained unchanged. This shitty exam and whole team of IDP is only for money making. They don’t care about your future and all...

Reactions: ielts-is-a-crime

EtaG

Star Member
Nov 30, 2018
Got my EOR today...Applied online with IDP on 31st august. The speaking score has remained unchanged. This shitty exam and whole team of IDP is only for money making. They don’t care about your future and all...
ohhhh.. I’m very sorry to hear that.. did you receive the letter stating that it is unchanged or through mail?

Dhirenpatel

Star Member
Sep 8, 2019
I feel the same. I am waiting for speaking(6.5) EOR outcome. It was my 8th attempt. However I think you should not give up. Prepare well and try one more time.

Mihir98

Sep 12, 2019
ohhhh.. I’m very sorry to hear that.. did you receive the letter stating that it is unchanged or through mail?
Got letter...When I got call from courier boy from blue Dart I understood that scores has remained unchanged...

jrana

Sep 20, 2019
I am not giving up bro... That was my seventh attempt...8.5/8.5/7/6.5...every time they changes 0.5 difference either in speaking or writing..
I think they marginally increase score in writing not in speaking. What is yours speaking or writing

jrana

Sep 20, 2019
Hi all,

I submitted my EOR for writing on 6 sep. My initial score was LSRW- 8/7.5/8.5/6.5. Hoping to get a boost to 7 band
Its been 20 days and i haven't seen any update. Will i get an email if my score doesn't change ? I am extremely frustrated.

This wait is taking forever long and playing with my patience.
Which city and country you have given your exam

Reactions: mdshoaib

ielts-is-a-crime

Star Member
Feb 1, 2019
Hi all,

I submitted my EOR for writing on 6 sep. My initial score was LSRW- 8/7.5/8.5/6.5. Hoping to get a boost to 7 band
Its been 20 days and i haven't seen any update. Will i get an email if my score doesn't change ? I am extremely frustrated.

This wait is taking forever long and playing with my patience.
Same here. I gave the CBD test at IDP. Applied for EOR on 6 Sep and called them this morning to check for status. They said they had not heard of any results from IDP Australia.

bsingh

Star Member
Jan 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
15-01-2015
IDP RICHMOND HILL CANADA.
computer based test and applied for EOR same day of result online
I'm also waiting from RICHMOND HILL, I filed EOR on 6th Sept.