Netherlands
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-10-2019
For the EOR, is it the same centre that remarks or is it sent to a different centre?
In my case they sent the papers from Netherlands to England for the remark.
I believe it works like this in most cases, though depends I'd say where you took the test.

Abeer Gilani

Star Member
May 22, 2019
Hi, I took IELTS with BC at Singapore on 20/7.
My score for L/R/W/S is 9/8.5/7.5/6.5
I am planning to apply for Remarking for Speaking, hoping for atleast 0.5 increase(CRS score will increase by 50 pts!).
What are my chances, for the same?
I was stuck at 7 in writing, can you give me some tips on 7.5 writing ASAP

Abeer Gilani

Star Member
May 22, 2019
It won't be visible online. You will receive SMS first for any change of result. Wait till 28 days and then start calling them on helpline to check the status
My friend IDP is way faster than British Council. For CD IELTS, you get results 5th day but with BC 7th or sometime 8th day. Secondly, I have done EOR with IDP three times, I got the results in 14 days with but no change in my score. However I have done EOR with BC this time. Today, it is 19th day, I requested EOR for W and S, I didn't hear from them although I am not sure if this extra time is because I will get a score improvement.

Anu66

Jun 28, 2019
Guys I need some advise. I applied for an eor in writing only on 1st July and got the acknowledgment on 2nd July. It’s been 29days now and I haven’t heard anything from them. Contacted BC and they say they are following up and will update me soon. I am too scared now. Is it like there is no chance of increase in the score as it’s this late? Do people get their score change after this much delay?

arun_canpr

Star Member
Apr 27, 2019
Folks, I gave my IELTS CD test(GT) @ IDP 17-Jul-19 and got my results as below:
LRWS - 9/7.5/7/6.5.

I applied for EOR for Reading and Speaking... I got a mail that there is a change in score... I understand that Reading will not change... Does it then mean Speaking scores would have changed? - Any idea...

Escape26

Jun 23, 2019
Folks, I gave my IELTS CD test(GT) @ IDP 17-Jul-19 and got my results as below:
LRWS - 9/7.5/7/6.5.

I applied for EOR for Reading and Speaking... I got a mail that there is a change in score... I understand that Reading will not change... Does it then mean Speaking scores would have changed? - Any idea...
Your speaking score has increased. When did you apply for eor ?

arun_canpr

Star Member
Apr 27, 2019
Your speaking score has increased. When did you apply for eor ?
Last Monday - 07/22/19.

Also, I checked the online portal but the change is not reflecting there... I called up the test center (IDP) &they mentioned that they dont update the results - New results will be available only on the mail.

I did see that some people in this forum were able to see their updated results... Is that correct?

Last edited:

andreiger

Star Member
Apr 29, 2019
Netherlands
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-10-2019
Last Monday - 07/22/19.

Also, I checked the online portal but the change is not reflecting there... I called up the test center (IDP) &they mentioned that they dont update the results - New results will be available only on the mail.

I did see that some people in this forum were able to see their updated results... Is that correct?
In the candidate area, on the online platform, you won't see your score updated. At least that's what BC told me...; they said I'll receive updates by mail only.
So I'm still patiently waiting... I took the BC pen & paper test.

I see you took the CB one and things moved much faster.
So congrats for you, your speaking score increased for sure!

arun_canpr

Star Member
Apr 27, 2019
In the candidate area, on the online platform, you won't see your score updated. At least that's what BC told me...; they said I'll receive updates by mail only.

Thank you so much :)

arun_canpr

Star Member
Apr 27, 2019

Folks - I can see the updated results in the portal now... As expected, speaking score got bumped to 7... Done with IELTS... :)

Reactions: ripul and Umera

arun_canpr

Star Member
Apr 27, 2019
Hi
How did you practice writing ?
Honestly speaking, I dint practice writing in actual but was going through various tips across different sites and got an understanding of the required format based on the prompts on a given topic... In the test, I made sure I answered all prompts/ questions with examples, without grammatical errors... Rest left it to the examiner's hands... :)

akash.lmb

Jul 31, 2019
Hey guys !
I had given IELTS GT in April in Canada and I got the following score :
L 8.5 S 8.5 W 6.5 R 7

I had given my Writing score for revaluation but unfortunately it didn’t change.

I gave the test again on June 29 and the score was
L 9 S 7 W 6.5 R 9
I was disappointed with the writing score again and submitted eor for writing on 16th July.

I got the eor result today and the score has changed from 6.5 to 7 !

So if you’re confident About what you’ve written go ahead and apply for revaluation.

Good luck everyone !
Please feel free to ask if you’ve any questions.

Reactions: ripul and ammad88