+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

y3sm4u

May 28, 2012
In general, quite low chance. But, based on your speaking score, I'd say yours is pretty high.
Thank you for your suggestion. Sad to hear that you got a no change result. The Ielts Certificates are same as ever even after revaluation. And there is no proof as such which states that the papers are checked by an expert outside the centre.

Last edited:

andreiger

Star Member
Apr 29, 2019
Netherlands
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-10-2019
Guys,

The ones who submitted an EOR already and received their response.
Did you receive your response only via post?

I also applied for EOR and I'm regularly checking the "candidate area" on the "https://ielts.britishcouncil.org" website.
But I'm not sure whether they will update my results there or not. (in case my band score will change).

The ones who received EOR response, please share how and approximately after how long :)
It's August almost and probably it will take more than 4 weeks for me to receive an answer.

ripul

Jan 29, 2019
Hi, I took IELTS with BC at Singapore on 20/7.
My score for L/R/W/S is 9/8.5/7.5/6.5
I am planning to apply for Remarking for Speaking, hoping for atleast 0.5 increase(CRS score will increase by 50 pts!).
What are my chances, for the same?
for speaking part, there are always high chances of positive EoR. You should go for it if your exam went well.

ripul

Jan 29, 2019
Guys,

I also applied for EOR and I'm regularly checking the "candidate area" on the "https://ielts.britishcouncil.org" website.
But I'm not sure whether they will update my results there or not. (in case my band score will change).

The ones who received EOR response, please share how and approximately after how long :)
It's August almost and probably it will take more than 4 weeks for me to receive an answer.
It won't be visible online. You will receive SMS first for any change of result. Wait till 28 days and then start calling them on helpline to check the status

Reactions: andreiger

ripul

Jan 29, 2019
Hello
My ielts score for 20th July GT
L/R/W/S - 7.5/8/6/8
Should I go for re-check?
Do you need 8 in Listening for CRS score?
There won't be any change in listening or reading section as they are straight forward tests. if you are looking for 8 in Listening, book your next exam.

Yumna

Jun 30, 2019
Do you need 8 in Listening for CRS score?
There won't be any change in listening or reading section as they are straight forward tests. if you are looking for 8 in Listening, book your next exam.
Listening I can still try in the next exam but writing is my main concern.
Need 7

Mike28888

Star Member
Apr 11, 2019
Listening I can still try in the next exam but writing is my main concern.
Need 7
there are a few chances you can get .5 increase in writing but hardly people get an increase of 1 band, But still give a try if your practice tests went well and you are confident about it, I personally got .5 + in writing.

ammad88

Apr 16, 2019
Does any one know good IELTS ex-examiner who can help me??? I tried 4 times...followed IELTS Liz, Jay, IELTS Advantage etc.....I was with the impression that each time I was improving. Yet all exams I scored 6.5.....Don't know how to proceed further...

Kj
Check ieltsessential blog on ielts essential website It gives you a very clear idea about writing styles. Furthermore, try to purchase ielts progress check package on ielts idp website It's a good way to know your weakness which you can convert to strength.

Annie_95

Jul 18, 2019
Guys,

I got a call from my test center afrer a week. They told me that they had a letter with my result. Surprisingly, it was not a letter - it was a mere printed answer with signature.

Reactions: talktosam