+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

PP19

Jul 25, 2019
Congratulations!!! That's one band increase...wow. I am feeling a bit positive now after hearing your success story. I gave my exam on 6th July, and got my results on 19 July
Listening 9
Reading 7.5
Writing 6.5
Speaking 7
I have applied for a remark on 23 July for both writing and speaking, as I believe I should get 7 in writing and 7.5 in speaking. Fingers crossed .
Best of luck

veenagohrani

Mar 22, 2019
Same here. Computer-based idp taken in Canada. Submitted EOR on July 10. But didn't receive any confirmation email/text. Just after a couple of days contacted the center to make sure the request has been proceeded. Btw, WOW! 9 for listening. Good job!
Did you not get an email same day saying EOR submitted?
Thanks! Didn't find it tough after so preparing for some listening tests online.

Keep us posted on your result!

AliZeus

May 3, 2019
Did you not get an email same day saying EOR submitted?
Thanks! Didn't find it tough after so preparing for some listening tests online.

Keep us posted on your result!
No, I didn't. That is why I called the center to check and they told me candidate do not receive any note confirming EOR submission.

y3sm4u

May 28, 2012
Hello peeps,

I appeared for the exam through IDP, India on 29th of June, result arrived on 12th July
L-8
R-8
S-8
W-6.5
Revaluation submission on 12th July itself.
Result awaited.
What are the chances of getting 7 in writing???

AliZeus

May 3, 2019
Hello peeps,

I appeared for the exam through IDP, India on 29th of June, result arrived on 12th July
L-8
R-8
S-8
W-6.5
Revaluation submission on 12th July itself.
Result awaited.
What are the chances of getting 7 in writing???
In general, quite low chance. But, based on your speaking score, I'd say yours is pretty high.

AliZeus

May 3, 2019
:(
I just received my EOR result by a mail from the center itself after 17 days. No change. The envelope includes the original report along with a letter which is just simply printed with a Melbourne address and does not have any original signature or stamp. Do you have any idea how can I make sure my stuff has been re-evaluated outside of the center? I didn't even receive any email/text from any identity indicating submission of my remark request.

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
yes. it was surprisingly fast.
What I heard is that these people do some initial scanning before sending it overseas. If they think there is a possibility to increase the marks, they are sending abroad and the leftovers are kept some time and being sent back to applicants as 'no change' report.
This is not an official report or news but just that I got to know from one of my close friends.

Kavya1

Jul 9, 2019
Hi all,
I have observed that when ever I have got a double question type in task 2, my score goes low by 0.5. For other essay types it 7. Can anyone help me out with any format or any advice .

rtheone

Jul 28, 2019
Hi, I took IELTS with BC at Singapore on 20/7.
My score for L/R/W/S is 9/8.5/7.5/6.5
I am planning to apply for Remarking for Speaking, hoping for atleast 0.5 increase(CRS score will increase by 50 pts!).
What are my chances, for the same?

Last edited: