+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

ripul

Jan 29, 2019
I applied for EOR for writing on May 24 , now it's past 21 days. I received a message saying my request is still under processing and they will contact me after 5days . Should I expect my results to be changed ?? My result was 8.5 , 8.5, 6.5,7.5
Mine took 31 days and it was positive. So hope for the best.

torontoreddy

Apr 16, 2019
Guys anyone attempted CBT test from IDP? Since there is no option to select the speaking test slot, can anyone tell me how this works?

torontoreddy

Apr 16, 2019
You cannot select it's random. will be before or after the exam. max 2-3 day before or after. Check their website.
I am traveling to different city for my exam and I will be in the city for just 2 days. since I am unsure of the date I haven't booked my slot yet. Will the test center change the slots for me after I book my test or is it best to speak to them before I book my slot?

torontoreddy

Apr 16, 2019
Also for all those who have applied for EOR via BC here is the update.
They will not be sending you text message if there is no change in the score as per customer rep I spoke to today. They will contact us if score changes as they need our old TRF in order to provide new TRF. In cases where score remains unchanged they will send a letter about the EOR report. They will send text message with tracking number once the process is complete and letter is dispatched.

Lulu88

Jun 17, 2019
Hi everyone,
This is my 5th attempt and I've got 8.5/7/6.5/7

I applied for EOR for my writing on 26/5 and I'm still waiting for the result

@GP

May 15, 2019
Anyone over here, received such msg from BC saying that
new TRF dispatch status after EOR will be communicated by 26 June 2019.

Response will be appreciated