+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

DeepK13

Jan 16, 2017
I got L-9 R-7, W-7, S-6.5.
I was expecting 7 or above in Speaking too. I am thinking to apply for revaluation. Please suggest!

ripul

Jan 29, 2019
I got L-9 R-7, W-7, S-6.5.
I was expecting 7 or above in Speaking too. I am thinking to apply for revaluation. Please suggest!
There is always high probability in speaking EoR. If you think you did well in the speaking section, go for it.

ripul

Jan 29, 2019
after i submit EOR does the IDP essential show the result or not ?
how can I know IDP get my remark letter
They will send an acknowledgement of your EoR form that they have received it. Did you submit it at the center or via post

StevenRod

Jun 15, 2019
Hallo every one. I've been following this thread to see the success rate in revaluation. I've taken the ielts exam 5 times to bring clb9. My last attempt was: LRWS: 8 7.5 7 6.5 . As i was sure about my writing i gave it a try and went for EOR. Luckily my score changed to 8 7.5 7 7. I'm really happy with my score because my ielts journey ends here.
To any one who just need .5 mark, go for a remark. It is worth a shot especially if you are pretty sure about your writing. I have to mention it took 16 days to receive the results of EOR. Please feel free to ask any question. I'll be happy to help.

Hi was it the CDT test you sat for? Im pretty sure ive done a good job in writing as ive never got below 7.5 in my last 2 attempts.

StevenRod

Jun 15, 2019
Hi everyone!

Took an IELTS GT on 11th of May 2019, BC, Kazakhstan.

LRWS: 8.5, 8, 6, 7,5

Applied for EoR (writing only) on the 31st of May. Today I've received an e-mail saying:

This is to inform you that we have received your EOR results.
You can collect your Test Report Form from our office in Nur-Sultan, the address is given below.

Guys, what are the chances of getting my writing score increased from 6 to 7? Thanks

Good luck!

StevenRod

Jun 15, 2019
Hi, Needed some advice,

My scores are listed below with BC,
L - 8.5
R - 8
W - 6.5
S - 8.5

I have never got below 7.5 in writing in my previous 2 attempts in 2016 and 2017. However i did improve on my listening and reading skills whereby my score shot up considerably. Does revaluation really work for 0.5 and is it worth it? All i need is 0.5 in writing to boost up my score for immigration. Please advise, looking forward to hearing from you lot.

TCA_globetrotter

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
Hi, Needed some advice,

My scores are listed below with BC,
L - 8.5
R - 8
W - 6.5
S - 8.5

I have never got below 7.5 in writing in my previous 2 attempts in 2016 and 2017. However i did improve on my listening and reading skills whereby my score shot up considerably. Does revaluation really work for 0.5 and is it worth it? All i need is 0.5 in writing to boost up my score for immigration. Please advise, looking forward to hearing from you lot.
I was in the same place you are. Had a 9 on everything except writing. Was confident with my writing, and got the required score after EOR. I'll recommend it!

Reactions: TripleE01 and EtaG

he5ham

Star Member
May 24, 2019
Hey guys!
Today I was contacted by British Council Egypr local Facebook page. The informed me that the scores have not been changed.

This is quite strange as they told me earlier that they have no access to this information and I would figure it out when I collect the decision sent by Cambridge.

Anyway, here is my total timeline:
Test: 27/4/2019
LRWS: 8/8/6.5/7.5
EoR: May, 4
Facebook page informed me today: June 16.
However, I will go and pick the official documents from the venue.

Good luck for everyone!

torontoreddy

Apr 16, 2019
It has been a month that I have applied for my EOR from BC for CDT test. Today when I have called customer service, they informed me that EOR is complete and I will be receiving a letter by end of this week. I did not receive any email or sms regarding scores being changed or unchanged. When I asked her about this, she told me that she does not have my results yet so she cannot confirm. Does this mean my score remains unchanged? Anybody faced same situation similar to this?

torontoreddy

Apr 16, 2019
no I didn't receive any email or sms but the lady on the phone informed me that a trf will be sent to my physical address but when I said I did not send the original trf then she backtracked and said I'll receive a courier but nothing apart from it. Then later I had a live chat with one of the members on the IDP website and she said "Letter of the Eor outcome will be sent to you directly" and "with that you'll be able to understand the result". What does this mean? Is there a chance of a change in my score (I applied for both speaking and writing). My scores are L/R/W/S 8.5/7/6.5/7
Hey was there a change in your score?

Dharman

Jun 17, 2019
and I am not saying they did not consider your application. You must have received a text or mail from them once the process starts....but try asking if checking is going on or it is finished? it may be administrative process which is taking time for you. In my case it is writing part, which is still under checking ! I am not even sure if they will update something in next 3 days
I applied for EOR for writing on May 24 , now it's past 21 days. I received a message saying my request is still under processing and they will contact me after 5days . Should I expect my results to be changed ?? My result was 8.5 , 8.5, 6.5,7.5