+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

crs350onip

Feb 23, 2019
Pakistan
NOC Code......
You can check E2 ielts website. They provide feedback on your writing but it is paid. Alternatively, check IeltsLiz and Jay videos on Youtube.
Someone just posted this site few days ago, could be of help, http://ieltsweekly.com/product/ielts-teacher-the-key-to-ielts-success/
You can check E2 ielts website. They provide feedback on your writing but it is paid. Alternatively, check IeltsLiz and Jay videos on Youtube.
Someone just posted this site few days ago, could be of help, http://ieltsweekly.com/product/ielts-teacher-the-key-to-ielts-success/
I personally recommend E2 learning not only due to flexible learning from one's place but it has many packages. I was not able to choose this because it was a bit late and exam date was close but if I had to choose next time, I will go for E2learning.

sim_11

Jun 9, 2019
I personally recommend E2 learning not only due to flexible learning from one's place but it has many packages. I was not able to choose this because it was a bit late and exam date was close but if I had to choose next time, I will go for E2learning.
So I could see a couple of courses and could you recommend me one. Also, can you help me if the CBT is better or PBT,since I have given only PBT till now. Moreover when should I attempt my next exam in order to achieve the expected results ( like I am planning to give on 6th july )

space02

Jun 3, 2019
Guys, it has been observed that sometimes, the local test centres do not send the application for remark to IDP Australia for reasons best known to them. Take for example a friend of mine applied for remark on the 24th of May, 2019. 17days down the line, the result has not been sent to Australia as IDP Australia confirmed that they are yet to receive the application. If my friend had to taken the time to mail IDP Australia, he'll just assumed that it has been sent. 21days, the local centre will send message stating score is unchanged.

crs350onip

Feb 23, 2019
Pakistan
NOC Code......
Guys, it has been observed that sometimes, the local test centres do not send the application for remark to IDP Australia for reasons best known to them. Take for example a friend of mine applied for remark on the 24th of May, 2019. 17days down the line, the result has not been sent to Australia as IDP Australia confirmed that they are yet to receive the application. If my friend had to taken the time to mail IDP Australia, he'll just assumed that it has been sent. 21days, the local centre will send message stating score is unchanged.

Hey, I don't know why but I have the same feeling. I also applied for an EOR on 25 May and waiting for an update.

IDP office here in Dubai is telling me that the remark is not processed and still in progress. I wonder if it's inside their cabinet for processing or they have actually sent it offshore as per the procedure.

space02

Jun 3, 2019
Hey, I don't know why but I have the same feeling. I also applied for an EOR on 25 May and waiting for an update.

IDP office here in Dubai is telling me that the remark is not processed and still in progress. I wonder if it's inside their cabinet for processing or they have actually sent it offshore as per the procedure.
In actual sense, they are suppose to send it to Australia for review.

he5ham

Star Member
May 24, 2019
Ok thanks will go through these options . Thanks again
I attempted the exam once, got 8,8,6.5,7.5. Now, I am reading "IELTS-Teacher-The-Key-to-IELTS-Success", as suggested by one of the members here in this post. I am really reconsidering the way I was preparing for the IELTS after reading this free book by Pauline Cullen (An official IELTS exam writer). My advice, give it a try: https://ieltsweekly.com/

ammad88

Apr 16, 2019
Sorry to hear about that @ammad88 , I hope you'll be able to crack it in your next attempt. May I ask, when did you get an acknowledgment after sending your docs on 16th of May?
I gave my exam with one of the official partners of IELTS based in UAE. They have their own assessment teams based in the UAE. My EOR was forwarded the very next day and today I received an email stating there was no grade change, unfortunately.

Attempting the next exam on 29 June now. Let's see.

Woqi114

Nov 15, 2017
I gave my exam with one of the official partners of IELTS based in UAE. They have their own assessment teams based in the UAE. My EOR was forwarded the very next day and today I received an email stating there was no grade change, unfortunately.

Attempting the next exam on 29 June now. Let's see.
Was it not through BC?

Tony9879

Jun 9, 2019
How did he confirm and is there any we can follow to confirm.

mkerala

Jun 5, 2019
I attempted the exam once, got 8,8,6.5,7.5. Now, I am reading "IELTS-Teacher-The-Key-to-IELTS-Success", as suggested by one of the members here in this post. I am really reconsidering the way I was preparing for the IELTS after reading this free book by Pauline Cullen (An official IELTS exam writer). My advice, give it a try: https://ieltsweekly.com/
Glad you found it useful.

For everyone stuck at 6.5, please read this free ebook by a real Cambridge official IELTS examiner. You will be surprised by misconceptions you have got about IELTS and reason why you are getting 6.5.

This book is specifically written for those who are getting stuck at 6.5 in writing. Trust me, it is really worth your time and cost you nothing.

Last edited:

he5ham

Star Member
May 24, 2019
Glad you found it useful.

For everyone stuck at 6.5, please read this free ebook by a real Cambridge official IELTS examiner. You will be surprised by misconceptions you have got about IELTS and reason why you are getting 6.5.

This book is specifically written for those who are getting stuck at 6.5 in writing. Trust me, it is really worth your time and cost you nothing.
Thank you so much mkerala for sharing this tip!