+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

Tony9879

Jun 9, 2019
Guys quick question, in India for IELTS IDP EOR will they notify about the results by sending you text message or email of score or tracking number of TRF. If not do we need to follow up with people.

ripul

Jan 29, 2019
Guys quick question, in India for IELTS IDP EOR will they notify about the results by sending you text message or email of score or tracking number of TRF. If not do we need to follow up with people.
They will send text stating you score has changed but will not disclose. You can see that in your new TRF only for which they will share the tracking number via text message.

@GP

May 15, 2019
Irrespective of IDP/BC, if your score changes, they informed you via SMS/mail and request you to submit your old TRF. Once they received your OLD TRF, it takes 5 working days for them to dispatch the new one. you will get tracking number once it is dispatched.

sim_11

Jun 9, 2019
so frustrated and disappointed today. Just received letter saying that the scores remains unchanged.
It was my 4th attempt and got 6.5 every time in writing. Can anyone please suggest me the best coaching or books for the writing.
Please I need guidance guys

Tony9879

Jun 9, 2019
so frustrated and disappointed today. Just received letter saying that the scores remains unchanged.
It was my 4th attempt and got 6.5 every time in writing. Can anyone please suggest me the best coaching or books for the writing.
Your profile for 4th test and you got a letter.

ripul

Jan 29, 2019
You can check E2 ielts website. They provide feedback on your writing but it is paid. Alternatively, check IeltsLiz and Jay videos on Youtube.
Someone just posted this site few days ago, could be of help, http://ieltsweekly.com/product/ielts-teacher-the-key-to-ielts-success/

Reactions: crs350onip