+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

ripul

Jan 29, 2019
Thanks Ripul, I got the email today with the attached letter including the new score. They said they will send me the new TRF. Im just wondering if the new TRF number will be the same with the old one.
TRF numbers are unique so I am pretty sure there will be a change since a new certificate will be issued..

DYLLDY

Mar 27, 2019
Thanks a lot. Keep checking on: https://results.ieltsessentials.com/

I got an email first from IDP saying that my marks have been changed but they can't disclose it in mail or on the call. My result is still old in IDP India website but it is available in Ielts essential website mentioned above. Good luck for your result.
It's great you can check the remarked result online! It's a shame here in Australia as we are not able to get any clue about whether the result is changed or not.... It's really annoying...

KayPi

Star Member
Mar 5, 2019
How long did it take for you to receive this email from the time you applied for remark?
I got my EoR result today, it says as below:

This is to advise that your re-mark request has been processed and there has been a change to your scores. This means you will be issued a new Test Report Form (TRF) and are entitled to a full refund of the re-mark fee. Due to IELTS privacy policy, we are unable to disclose the new re-mark score by email or over the phone.

I had 6.5 in speaking so I applied for this module alone. Can anyone tell me about this? Can I assume that my marks have been improved leto atast 7.

Please let me know, bit concerned as they are not disclosing it.
ow

KayPi

Star Member
Mar 5, 2019
How did you get to know that your documents were received? Did you receive an email for this? I applied on May 6 but haven’t received any email yet. Was the updated result immediately available online upon receiving the email which said mark has changed?
I applied on 20th April. They got my documents on 22nd April. And on 6th May I got this mail saying that your marks have been changed.

arpittguptaa

Apr 20, 2019
How did you get to know that your documents were received? Did you receive an email for this? I applied on May 6 but haven’t received any email yet. Was the updated result immediately available online upon receiving the email which said mark has changed?
I tracked the post via internet. Also had contacted them and they confirmed that they have received it.

arpittguptaa

Apr 20, 2019
My updated number are available on IELTS Essential website. Not on IDP India. I did check there next morning. It was available there. Not sure if they had reflected immediately after getting mail from IDP saying marks has been changed.

kdharven

Dec 3, 2017
i received my EOR today it is unchanged.
i applied for speaking and writing in which i scored 6.5 in each really disappointed as i practiced very hard in particular two section and also i scored 8 and 8.5 in listening and reading.
i think it is useless to give IELTS many times as i also gave it 4 times; because every time they did not give band in any one module to hinder us from getting PR.
thats all my experience.
i apply for 23rd march examination from india.

mani1985

Apr 6, 2019
i received my EOR today it is unchanged.
i applied for speaking and writing in which i scored 6.5 in each really disappointed as i practiced very hard in particular two section and also i scored 8 and 8.5 in listening and reading.
i think it is useless to give IELTS many times as i also gave it 4 times; because every time they did not give band in any one module to hinder us from getting PR.
thats all my experience.
i apply for 23rd march examination from india.
When you applied for EOR