+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

amyzgus

Apr 28, 2019
actually i hv applied for speaking in person on 24th at idp office
my original trf and bank account proof was asked to be submitted along the reval form ..

m so worried now :(
So then you submitted it after that or not? IDP's results come within a week or so. Check with them about your status.

Nkt@123

Apr 10, 2019
Test date 23rd march -2019

L:9, R:7.5, W:7, S:6.5

Eor submitted for dpeaking:16 th april 2019
Today i received sms from bc that my score has changed so i meed to submit the older TRF first.
Are there any chances of reduction from earlier score?

arpittguptaa

Apr 20, 2019
Test date 23rd march -2019

L:9, R:7.5, W:7, S:6.5

Eor submitted for dpeaking:16 th april 2019
Today i received sms from bc that my score has changed so i meed to submit the older TRF first.
Are there any chances of reduction from earlier score?
Which means your score has been increased. Check on : results.ieltsessentials.com

neha3008

Mar 24, 2019
So then you submitted it after that or not? IDP's results come within a week or so. Check with them about your status.
yes i submitted all the documents on 24th and got a sms on phone that eor has been received..
and today i checked ielts essential website,result is not there yet :(

nothingtt28

Star Member
Nov 30, 2017
Hi All,

Is the new TRF number the same with the old one? I got my result today that the score is changed, and I want to open an EE profile now so I wanna double check if it is the same. Is there anyone who can help advising?

Thank you so much,

ripul

Jan 29, 2019
Hi All,

Is the new TRF number the same with the old one? I got my result today that the score is changed, and I want to open an EE profile now so I wanna double check if it is the same. Is there anyone who can help advising?

Thank you so much,
As far as I have heard, they issue New TRF only and that means number will change. Please wait for the new TRF because once you receive an ITA, updating the profile after that will cause an investigation from CIC.

arpittguptaa

Apr 20, 2019
As far as I have heard, they issue New TRF only and that means number will change. Please wait for the new TRF because once you receive an ITA, updating the profile after that will cause an investigation from CIC.
So do we need old TRF number at all? I don't have any copy of old TRF and have sent it to the IDP branch to get the new one.

nothingtt28

Star Member
Nov 30, 2017
Thanks Ripul, I got the email today with the attached letter including the new score. They said they will send me the new TRF. Im just wondering if the new TRF number will be the same with the old one.

neha3008

Mar 24, 2019
Which means your score has been increased. Check on : results.ieltsessentials.com
hi arpit
what is to be filled in family name column at ielts essential website?
i dont write my surname with my first name..so when i leave that column..it didn't pick up the result command
and when i fill my family name same as first name..it displays that information is wrong
plz help me to know the result :(
i hv already called idp they are not disclosing it