Star Member
Jan 21, 2018
United Arab Emirates
Visa Office......
Dubai
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
CERT Center in Dubai is charging me AED 650 (£135) for EOR
Is it alright for different centers charging different fee? They told me they sent the papers to Cambridge UK for EOR

TCA_globetrotter

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
CERT Center in Dubai is charging me AED 650 (£135) for EOR
Is it alright for different centers charging different fee? They told me they sent the papers to Cambridge UK for EOR
Yes. That's normal. Cost me 450QR in Doha, but I believe the re-grading for the writing section was done locally.

Miky0807

Star Member
Mar 17, 2019
Romania
Good Luck! I keep coming back and commenting and encouraging people on this thread, because this thread is what motivated to push for a regrade, and push ahead with my PR application! Just received COPR today, too. :)
thank you! and wow, such a good news! congratulations! the best is yet to come!

PREEMA3107

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
EOR Success Story

IELTS Exam : 9th Feb
Results Received : L/R/W/S - 9/7/6.5/7

Filed for EOR : 7th March
EOR Process Completed : 2nd April
Revised TRF Received : 8th April
Revised Score : L/R/W/S : 9/7/7/7

IELTS journey ends here :)

So guyz keep your hopes high. If you are confident about your writing and feel that you deserved a better band than what was awarded, you should surely take your chances to get your writing module remarked. I think the examiners in India do not understand the nuances of writing. They just mark you based on a set benchmark and scale and look for a definite format. Whereas the objective of writing is to convey correctly, clearly and precisely and not follow a definite format. The whole idea of writing is to evaluate whether a person can write correct English at length.

All the best to everyone who is opting for a remark..

Reactions: Miky0807

Emerald boy

Feb 16, 2019
C
EOR Success Story

IELTS Exam : 9th Feb
Results Received : L/R/W/S - 9/7/6.5/7

Filed for EOR : 7th March
EOR Process Completed : 2nd April
Revised TRF Received : 8th April
Revised Score : L/R/W/S : 9/7/7/7

IELTS journey ends here :)

So guyz keep your hopes high. If you are confident about your writing and feel that you deserved a better band than what was awarded, you should surely take your chances to get your writing module remarked. I think the examiners in India do not understand the nuances of writing. They just mark you based on a set benchmark and scale and look for a definite format. Whereas the objective of writing is to convey correctly, clearly and precisely and not follow a definite format. The whole idea of writing is to evaluate whether a person can write correct English at length.

All the best to everyone who is opting for a remark..
Congrats.

Reactions: ayhab1982

kdharven

Dec 3, 2017
hey guy i need your opinion regarding my situation
i score LRWS 8,8.5,6.5,6.5 respectively i am sure i did well in S&W
earlier i also scored 7.5 in Writing and i am confident that time that i could score 7 at least in speaking .
should i go for reval as i gave ielts from india in BC.?
really seek your advise.

Chal jaan de

Feb 15, 2018
Hi! Firstly congratulations for the eor result. I have few queries, kindly please shed some light on it. Firstly, how did u get to know about ur eor status on 2nd april (i mean some sms or email u received ??) secondly, did u get any refund till date?? Thanks in advance

preet kamal

Star Member
Mar 31, 2017
Hey pls tell me that for eor what all we need and where we have to submit these documents as i m from chandigarh.can we provide photocopy of passbook in place of cancelled cheques?