+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

Goodyshweta

Jan 23, 2019
https://www.ieltsessentials.com/global/testinformation/contactus/idp-ielts-enquiry-form

For all the people who have taken the exam with IDP. You could click on the link above and fill the form to check if your EOR application has actually been sent to Australia for the remark. I filled the form and I got a reply from IDP Australia, which is as follows :

Dear Ravinder,

Thank you for your enquiry regarding the EOR.

We can confirm that your EOR application has been received by head office and is in the process of being re-marked. It takes 2-21 days depending on several factors including the number of components requested to be remarked for the EOR process to be completed once the request is submitted.

Upon completion, the outcome letter will be provided to your test centre, and they will contact you thereafter.

If you have any further queries, please reply to this email.

Regards,

Faizan
IDP IELTS Australia
Hi mate,

I also filled the form and submitted on link mentioned by you and I got below reply.
————————————————-

Thank you for making an enquiry.

According to our records your EOR has been received, processed and completed. The outcome letter has been provided to your test centre. If you haven’t already heard from them, please contact them to arrange collection or dispatch of the outcome letter and your Test Report Form. The test centre contact details can be found using the below link.

https://www.ielts.org/book-a-test/find-a-test-location.

We wish you all the best.

————————————-

What do you think, it’s a positive or a negative?

Reactions: youfoundkb

hbrsid86

Star Member
Dec 26, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-05-2019
Passport Req..
15-11-2019
LANDED..........
11-09-2021
I'm in two minds about an EOR. Here's how I fared:

1st attempt (Feb 2015) Paper-based
L 8.5 / R 6.5 / W 7 / S 8.5

2nd attempt (Feb 2019) Computer-based (Didn't apply on time with the first result)
L 9 / R 9 / W 7 / S 9

I kind of feel annoyed that I just needed a 7.5 in the Writing to get the highest points. Still waiting for the ECA (could take by end of Feb to receive the evaluation report). While my CRS score will only change from 462 to 465 if my Writing changes from 7 to 7.5, I can't decide if it is worth taking the chance.

youfoundkb

Oct 12, 2018
Hi mate,

I also filled the form and submitted on link mentioned by you and I got below reply.
————————————————-

Thank you for making an enquiry.

According to our records your EOR has been received, processed and completed. The outcome letter has been provided to your test centre. If you haven’t already heard from them, please contact them to arrange collection or dispatch of the outcome letter and your Test Report Form. The test centre contact details can be found using the below link.

https://www.ielts.org/book-a-test/find-a-test-location.

We wish you all the best.

————————————-

What do you think, it’s a positive or a negative?
Can't say anything. You will have to check with your test centre and ask them to share the dispatch details of the TRF with you.
When did you apply for EOR? Where did you took the exam?

faiza1234

Dec 17, 2018
Test date : 1-12-2018
result date : 14-12-2018
EOR applied : 18-12-18
today (7-02-19) received an email from british council that my result is available online on candidate exam portal for preview. I checked my exam portal and the result is the same. My question is do they normally release EOR result online like this? they did not mention in the email anything about EOR.

Nakulkapur

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
23-08-2019
Med's Request
09-sep-2019
Med's Done....
09-09-2019
I'm in two minds about an EOR. Here's how I fared:

1st attempt (Feb 2015) Paper-based
L 8.5 / R 6.5 / W 7 / S 8.5

2nd attempt (Feb 2019) Computer-based (Didn't apply on time with the first result)
L 9 / R 9 / W 7 / S 9

I kind of feel annoyed that I just needed a 7.5 in the Writing to get the highest points. Still waiting for the ECA (could take by end of Feb to receive the evaluation report). While my CRS score will only change from 462 to 465 if my Writing changes from 7 to 7.5, I can't decide if it is worth taking the chance.
Well it all depends on you, if you unnecessarily want to delay the immigration process you can apply for eor, as the revised score would not make much of difference. At the end of the day all you need is match the required crs, which I believe you have already met. Had I been at your place I would have thanked God for such a great score and would have initiated the immigration application.

Goodyshweta

Jan 23, 2019
Can't say anything. You will have to check with your test centre and ask them to share the dispatch details of the TRF with you.
When did you apply for EOR? Where did you took the exam?
Customer care is telling that we have not got any update on your application and it is in process. I am surprised. When I informed that I already received an email saying my EOR is complete then she is saying wait for 48 hours, we have not got any update yet. What kind of system they have totally bulshit, I thought today they will provide me the dispatch details, but here they are saying it is still in process. I hate their system.

Nakulkapur

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
23-08-2019
Med's Request
09-sep-2019
Med's Done....
09-09-2019
Customer care is telling that we have not got any update on your application and it is in process. I am surprised. When I informed that I already received an email saying my EOR is complete then she is saying wait for 48 hours, we have not got any update yet. What kind of system they have totally bulshit, I thought today they will provide me the dispatch details, but here they are saying it is still in process. I hate their system.
I would suggest drop a mail as that will create a record in their system and they would be obligated to revert u.

Reactions: youfoundkb

Nakulkapur

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
23-08-2019
Med's Request
09-sep-2019
Med's Done....
09-09-2019
Hey u dont need TRF now.. Process changed.. If you are gonna apply, just dont wait..
Hey I tried applying without TRF but they didn't accept my form and advised me to submit it along with TRF, I guess BC still follows the old procedure.

Nakulkapur

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
23-08-2019
Med's Request
09-sep-2019
Med's Done....
09-09-2019
Anyone else applying EOR for paper based General IELTS test dated January 19, 2019?

youfoundkb

Oct 12, 2018
It really sucks on their part and sadly, we cannot do anything about it. Forward them the email you got from IDP Australia and then ask them about it. Calling them never works from what I've heard. Also, when did you apply for EOR and from where did you take the exam?

Vive

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
Hey I tried applying without TRF but they didn't accept my form and advised me to submit it along with TRF, I guess BC still follows the old procedure.
Oh then sorry, how come these both partners started acting differently .. let us wait till TRF then

Goodyshweta

Jan 23, 2019
It really sucks on their part and sadly, we cannot do anything about it. Forward them the email you got from IDP Australia and then ask them about it. Calling them never works from what I've heard. Also, when did you apply for EOR and from where did you take the exam?
I applied for EOR on 17th jan and TRF was received in Gurgaon head office on 21 jan. I told customer care agent that I have received an email from Idp Australia mentioning that my EOR is comeplete. Moreover, they have asked me to contact test centre, After hearing this, she is telling that you received an email from Australia and it takes 48 hours to reflect your status in India. What the hell. Don’t know which technology they use.