+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

Vive

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
Well they say it’s the same, but I guess it’s little faster for computer based exam. Some have got the EOR result in 6 days and some have even got in 2 weeks time.
We can’t actually predict it as it completely depends on them. But will surely post when I receive the EOR result.

Yes pls.. Mine, i dont have much confidence to have the writing score increased from 6 to 7 .. But im just done writing, this is my 5th time.. so i thot to just give a try.. lets see..

And also the new process is they dont get our old TRF, and they will just mail us if there is a change in score.. IF there is a change, then we need to take the old TRF and submit to them , they mail it to whomsoever, post which we get the new TRF..

This seems llittle fine for me, atleast we ll know if there is a change in score before receiving new TRF.

But in yur case, not sure what they will do with the new process in place and your old TRF in hand?

riniprasad

May 12, 2018
Yes pls.. Mine, i dont have much confidence to have the writing score increased from 6 to 7 .. But im just done writing, this is my 5th time.. so i thot to just give a try.. lets see..

And also the new process is they dont get our old TRF, and they will just mail us if there is a change in score.. IF there is a change, then we need to take the old TRF and submit to them , they mail it to whomsoever, post which we get the new TRF..

This seems llittle fine for me, atleast we ll know if there is a change in score before receiving new TRF.

But in yur case, not sure what they will do with the new process in place and your old TRF in hand?
Hey, thanks for letting me know the new process.

I guess i’ll have to wait and see whether I receive any email or the TRF comes directly. All the best for your result.

Blesd

Jan 31, 2019
EOR 1st Dec 2018 idp academic Abuja Nigeria
Had R 9, L 8, S 7, W 6.5
2nd attempt. I was so sure that my writing was not that bad so I had to apply for EOR on 14th dec 2018 believing God for a change.
It took them 47days to process my result. Received a mail on the 30th January that its ready, that i should fill a form for refund. Writing was increased to 7. If u r sure u did ur best, believe God and go for EOR

Reactions: TOLEXTONIA

Vive

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
EOR 1st Dec 2018 idp academic Abuja Nigeria
Had R 9, L 8, S 7, W 6.5
2nd attempt. I was so sure that my writing was not that bad so I had to apply for EOR on 14th dec 2018 believing God for a change.
It took them 47days to process my result. Received a mail on the 30th January that its ready, that i should fill a form for refund. Writing was increased to 7. If u r sure u did ur best, believe God and go for EOR
Great..Congrats :)
But why do they want to take 47 days, people usually get fed up and book another test!

They say max 21 days right?

ibox

Feb 1, 2019
Today I got my ielts results (5th attempt) L/R/W/S :: 8.5/7/6.5/6

previous attempts are :
8/6.5/6.5/8
8/6.5/8/7
7.5/6.5/7/7
8/6.5/6/6

this time I am planning for EOR, in past my reading is bad so I didn’t go for EOR...
Location USA.... this time I need 0.5 in writing and 1 in speaking... what are my chances if i go EOR ... any thoughts ??
Thank you .

Last edited:

TCA_globetrotter

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
Today I got my ielts results (5th attempt) L/R/W/S :: 8.5/7/6.5/6

previous attempts are :
8/6.5/6.5/8
8/6.5/8/7
7.5/6.5/7/7
8/6.5/6/6

this time I am planning for EOR, in past my reading is bad so I didn’t go for EOR...
Location USA.... this time I need 0.5 in writing and 1 in reading ... what are my chances if i go EOR ... any thoughts ??
Thank you .
I wouldn't do an EOR. It's very unlikely that the reading score will increase, as these answers are not subjective. EOR is mostly effective for parts that are subjective, i.e., writing and speaking. Reading and Listening scores don't increase in a majority of the cases.

ibox

Feb 1, 2019
I wouldn't do an EOR. It's very unlikely that the reading score will increase, as these answers are not subjective. EOR is mostly effective for parts that are subjective, i.e., writing and speaking. Reading and Listening scores don't increase in a majority of the cases.
my bad it is not reading... it is speaking, edited again ...0.5 in writing and 1.0 in speaking ...

jigesh

Star Member
Feb 15, 2017
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-03-2019
Previous attempt:

L/R/W/S - 8.0/8.0/7.0/6.5 - EOR waiting

This attempt:
L/R/W/S - 8.5/8.5/6.5/7.5 - Planning to go for an EOR

Thoughts...

karizma360

Oct 12, 2018
Hello everyone, want to share my successful journey of IELTS with you guys after a few failures I've had.
I finally nailed it on my 4th Attempt and I can't fathom I received my dream score today, it's unreal.

1st Attempt - 29 Sep 2018 - L 8.0 R 7.5 W 6.5 S 7.0 (0.5 short for writing went for revaluation)
EOR for Writing - Scores remain unchanged
2nd Attempt - 29 Nov 2018 - L 8.0 R 7.5 W 7.0 S 6.0 (for the very first time scored 7 in writing but i blew up in speaking)
3rd Attempt - 15 Dec 2018 - L 8.0 R 7.0 W 6.0 S 7.0 (writing score back to 6 bands, my heart just sank again, in spite of using the same writing format I used in 2nd attempt to get 7 bands )
Decided to go for revaluation for both 2nd and 3rd Attempts at the same time.
Meanwhile decided not to waste time and booked an exam for 19 Jan 2019
4th Attempt - 19 Jan 2019 - L 8.0 R 8.5 W 7.0 S 7.5 ( Today the 1st Feb 2019 is the luckiest day of life to finally be able to nail it through)
Haven't even received the revaluation scores for 2nd and 3rd attempts, lol. Do I care? Not anymore.

I wish you all the best of luck and keep trying. This is just a temporary phase which will go away. Keep pushing. Cheers

City: Rajkot
British Council

Reactions: jigesh

jigesh

Star Member
Feb 15, 2017
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-03-2019
W 7.0 S 6
Hello everyone, want to share my successful journey of IELTS with you guys after a few failures I've had.
I finally nailed it on my 4th Attempt and I can't fathom I received my dream score today, it's unreal.

1st Attempt - 29 Sep 2018 - L 8.0 R 7.5 W 6.5 S 7.0 (0.5 short for writing went for revaluation)
EOR for Writing - Scores remain unchanged
2nd Attempt - 29 Nov 2018 - L 8.0 R 7.5 W 7.0 S 6.0 (for the very first time scored 7 in writing but i blew up in speaking)
3rd Attempt - 15 Dec 2018 - L 8.0 R 7.0 W 6.0 S 7.0 (writing score back to 6 bands, my heart just sank again, in spite of using the same writing format I used in 2nd attempt to get 7 bands )
Decided to go for revaluation for both 2nd and 3rd Attempts at the same time.
Meanwhile decided not to waste time and booked an exam for 19 Jan 2019
4th Attempt - 19 Jan 2019 - L 8.0 R 8.5 W 7.0 S 7.5 ( Today the 1st Feb 2019 is the luckiest day of life to finally be able to nail it through)
Haven't even received the revaluation scores for 2nd and 3rd attempts, lol. Do I care? Not anymore.

I wish you all the best of luck and keep trying. This is just a temporary phase which will go away. Keep pushing. Cheers

City: Rajkot
British Council
Many congratulations!

bogi88

Jan 30, 2019
I haven’t received my package yet. The test center sent me an email of the EOR result in PDF and an email about refund.
Thank you. If possible please take a picture and send a link of your package. It is my 7th attempt. stuck in 6.5 in writing. I am from Mongolia. I did not receive any package it does not seem it was from LONDON. It looked like the initial TRF report envelope. no address from London i mean

bogi88

Jan 30, 2019
Thank you. If possible please take a picture and send a link of your package. It is my 7th attempt. stuck in 6.5 in writing. I am from Mongolia. I did not receive any package it does not seem it was from LONDON. It looked like the initial TRF report envelope. no address from London i mean

james53

Aug 16, 2018
Test date : 19/01/19
I got my tesult today.It was may 4th attempt.
L 8.5
R 8
S 6.5
W 6.5
I want to apply EOR for writing and speaking
What is the chance of increasing my score for both the modules ?

karizma360

Oct 12, 2018
Test date : 19/01/19
I got my tesult today.It was may 4th attempt.
L 8.5
R 8
S 6.5
W 6.5
I want to apply EOR for writing and speaking
What is the chance of increasing my score for both the modules ?
If you are confident about your speaking and writing and also if money wise its not an issue go for it or else just book an exam. Nobody can tell you what the outcome would be.