+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

bogi88

Jan 30, 2019
This is a disaster, and like many other businesses British Council will never accept that there is any discrepancy or incompatibility in their examiners. I have felt that 6.5 is quite a safe score to award as an examiner especially to whom who knows the English language well. Anyways, finally you have gone through so enjoy your time, are you moving from USA to Canada?
Hello, I have an Important question to ask: I have applied for EOR in BC last December. Result arrived after five weeks. However, the suspicious thing happened. I have received the envelope from local IELTS center. The envelope had no address written (just my name, and candidate number by pen), appears like initial TRF envelope. The letter said that no change in result and signature was printed. Please share how BC London envelope looks like.

bogi88

Jan 30, 2019
Hello, I have an Important question to ask: I have applied for EOR in BC last December. Result arrived after five weeks. However, the suspicious thing happened. I have received the envelope from local IELTS center. The envelope had no address written (just my name, and candidate number by pen), appears like initial TRF envelope. The letter said that no change in result and signature was printed. Please share how BC London envelope looks like.

Tejasd

Star Member
Jun 25, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Usually ppl get their eor in 4 weeks. Did you ask them why did they took so long for completing the process.
Test Date 1st Dec 2018

EOR application date 17th December 2018

EOR mail telling me result is ready 30th Jan 2019 took over 7 weeks

GetLucky8888

Star Member
Jan 12, 2019
Really? My cousin says me that people live in the US has no interest in migrating to Canada considering that the US is far more developed and has a high salary benchmark. Though I don't believe in this crap :) Its funny, I am curious, what motivates you to immigrate there?
Well that’s because I’m lucky enough to get H1B. It takes ages to get a green card.

GetLucky8888

Star Member
Jan 12, 2019
I haven’t received my package yet. The test center sent me an email of the EOR result in PDF and an email about refund.

Vive

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
Anyone did EoR for computer delivered test? Also after the process got changed, that we no longer need to submit TRF while submitting application for EoR?

How long is it usually taking?

My score 9,9,6,7.5 .. fed up taking tests again and again .. I want to know if I can wait till my result come

nehageorge13

Jan 20, 2019
please suggest, i am planning to apply eor for writing should i apply for speaking as well?
my scores are L8 W6.5 R7 S7
i only need .5 increase in writing and it went better than other modules

riniprasad

May 12, 2018
Anyone did EoR for computer delivered test? Also after the process got changed, that we no longer need to submit TRF while submitting application for EoR?

How long is it usually taking?

My score 9,9,6,7.5 .. fed up taking tests again and again .. I want to know if I can wait till my result come
Yes I did last week. Before submitting I called up the customer care to enquire about the documents required, they said TRF is not required as the rules have been changed. When I went to submit the documents to the local branch they took the TRF as well. Not sure why?

It’s been 7 days since I submitted the documents and did not received any response yet. Just waiting for the result.

Vive

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
Yes I did last week. Before submitting I called up the customer care to enquire about the documents required, they said TRF is not required as the rules have been changed. When I went to submit the documents to the local branch they took the TRF as well. Not sure why?

It’s been 7 days since I submitted the documents and did not received any response yet. Just waiting for the result.
Yeah i got my result yesterday and went to reval yesterday itself.. Even the lady there asked for TRF which i obviously didnt have.. We had to make a call again to Gurgaon after which she agreed and took our application. Do you know how long it usually takes for computer delivered exam? or EoR processs is same for computer and paper based?

riniprasad

May 12, 2018
Yeah i got my result yesterday and went to reval yesterday itself.. Even the lady there asked for TRF which i obviously didnt have.. We had to make a call again to Gurgaon after which she agreed and took our application. Do you know how long it usually takes for computer delivered exam? or EoR processs is same for computer and paper based?
Well they say it’s the same, but I guess it’s little faster for computer based exam. Some have got the EOR result in 6 days and some have even got in 2 weeks time.
We can’t actually predict it as it completely depends on them. But will surely post when I receive the EOR result.