+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

snowflayc

Star Member
Feb 23, 2017
I have got my desired results on first try, L9 R8.5 S7.5 W7.5, with about 3 weeks of studying using a lot of british council materials. They all can be obtained in big libraries. Good luck to everyone!

Reactions: PriyaMokshi

Inmyview

Jan 16, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I have been reading the threads for quiet sometime and I have applied for remarking.

Idp india computer ielts

Test Date: 29/12/2018
TRF received on: 7/01/2010
L 8.5
R 7.5
S 8
W 6.5

Submitted EOR Application on 10/01/2019 and waiting for the remarking results, In the meanwhile, I can still see my old results online. Is this how it works. Can anyone tell the process.

jumbobombo

Jan 4, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I have been reading the threads for quiet sometime and I have applied for remarking.

Idp india computer ielts

Test Date: 29/12/2018
TRF received on: 7/01/2010
L 8.5
R 7.5
S 8
W 6.5

Submitted EOR Application on 10/01/2019 and waiting for the remarking results, In the meanwhile, I can still see my old results online. Is this how it works. Can anyone tell the process.
You will receive the result TRF directly by Post. Nothing will update on the website.

goodwill_

Sep 22, 2018
Did anyone receive update for revaluation of 1 Dec IDP paper based test?
I received TRF today for my 4th IELTS test. Test taker was IDP. I was quite confident (as I got 7.5 bands earlier in Writing ) about my essay and after reading positive outcomes applied for EOR, only to receive a negative outcome. 1.5 months time and 9500 Rs, all in gutter. Good luck to all the fellow EOR applicants.

tomking101

Dec 29, 2018
I'm in Qatar. Do we get EOR results by email or SMS? or do they post it in the website? which one comes first? so keen to see the results. I have seen people posting comments, that they received results within 10days here in Qatar.

(EOR submitted on 30th December 2018 for the test had on 15th December 2018)

tristam15

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
I received TRF today for my 4th IELTS test. Test taker was IDP. I was quite confident (as I got 7.5 bands earlier in Writing ) about my essay and after reading positive outcomes applied for EOR, only to receive a negative outcome. 1.5 months time and 9500 Rs, all in gutter. Good luck to all the fellow EOR applicants.
Sorry to hear that. I don't know what will happen in my case. I have an EoR for writing. Just need a 7.5. I currently have a 7.

viviam

Oct 20, 2017
Sao Paulo, Brazil
In my case a weird thing is happening. I'm waiting for the EOR results for almost 9 weeks now. :confused:

I took the paper-delivered IELTS on October 21st, through an IDP institution in Brazil / São Paulo, and I required the EOR on 13 November. I sent the original TRF to the institution and, after a delay in their response, I finally paid for the EOR in the end of November. The deadline that they gave to me was 4 weeks until my EOR. However, until this moment I didn't receive my EOR.

So after 3 calls and 3 emails without success, in the last 3 weeks, I received these justifications last week: "IDP found a discrepancy in your Speaking test and wanted us to send your test again so they can reevaluated it". I never knew a case like this and I'm afraid that it is an excuse. Does anyone heard about this kind of problem and big delay?

Anyway, here are my results:
L - 8.0
R - 7.0
W - 7.0
S - 6.5

I requested the revaluation of R/W/S, hoping to receive at least 0.5 in Speaking to reach CLB 9.

Last edited:

Inmyview

Jan 16, 2019
So sorry to hear this, I know how it feels. Dont loose hope, prepare for next exam.

Inmyview

Jan 16, 2019
I'm in Qatar. Do we get EOR results by email or SMS? or do they post it in the website? which one comes first? so keen to see the results. I have seen people posting comments, that they received results within 10days here in Qatar.

(EOR submitted on 30th December 2018 for the test had on 15th December 2018)
I heard from people that they get TRF directly and will not be notified via any other communication.