+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

asad_ali_awan

Dec 18, 2018
With a sad heart. I couldn't get a positive answer from BC.. I had LRWS 8.5 7.5 6.5 7 from Dec 1st test, EOR applied on 18th Dec, got a reply on 7th Jan as W score remains same.. Good luck for those who are expecting to increase in their W or S

Tejasd

Star Member
Jun 25, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
EOR Negative !!!

Test Date 1 Dec 2018
L8 R9 W6.5 S7
EOR Applied : 13th Dec 2018
Outcome : 8 Jan 2019

It was a waste of money :(

I am going for my 10th attempt now
With a sad heart. I couldn't get a positive answer from BC.. I had LRWS 8.5 7.5 6.5 7 from Dec 1st test, EOR applied on 18th Dec, got a reply on 7th Jan as W score remains same.. Good luck for those who are expecting to increase in their W or S
Dont worry. I know it feels terrible as even I have given 4 attempts so far and has missed. 5 in W all the time. And this time wen I finally got 7 in W,they gave me 6.5 in S. I have applied for EOR. Let's see now

nomad26

Star Member
Sep 30, 2018
So I wrote IELTS 4 times.

LRWS - 8, 8.5, 7, 7 (April 2018)
LRWS - 8.5, 8, 6.5, 7 (June 2018)
LRWS - 8, 7.5, 7.5, 8 (July 2018)
LRWS - 9, 9, 7, 7.5 (December 2018)

With 0.5 more in Writing, I will get CLB 10. If not, I will have to proceed with these scores, I might get 7.5 in Writing on the next attempt but never the current score of L & R.

I’m worried if I lost 0.5 in Writing because of the bad handwriting as the examiner would have had a hard time understanding it. I have made a lot of improvements when it comes to Writing in general compared to my first attempt.

1. Should I go for revaluation? Yes, I think it is worth a shot since you have performed better in your previous writing test.
2. Will they reduce the band further? No they don't. It can only remain the same or increase.
3. Should I just apply for Writing or Speaking too? Just in case they find reasons to improve the score on Speaking, I’ll at least get the money back. Yes, apply for both. It'll increase your chance of getting a refund.
4. Is there a higher chance of success if I apply for Writing alone? No, I don't think so.

Based on the latest IELTS my CRS is 438

Reactions: v_t

teekay1990

Sep 29, 2018
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-11-2019
EoR Mixed Success Story

I have been silently going through most of the threads and hadn't contributed earlier. Sharing my experience now.

I am planning to migrate to Canada with my partner and either of us required 8777 to secure the required CRS score. We gave all our attempts through IDP (Computer delivered), Mumbai.

My IELTS attempt 1 - Nov 10th
Scores: LRWS- 9,8.5,7,6.5
Was contemplating giving for EoR but wasn't too confident as I knew my speaking section could've been better. Finally decided against it.

Partner's IELTS attempt 1 - Nov 24th
Scores: LRWS- 9,9,6.5,7

She was not very confident but we thought that we may give EoR a shot.
Applied for EoR in the first week of Dec.
Received TRF in first week of Jan 19. Scores unchanged :(

My IELTS attempt 2- Dec 1st
Scores: LRWS- 8.5,7.5,6.5,6.5
I had always believed this attempt to be much better then my first one and was crestfallen upon receiving my scores. I applied for EoR the day I received my TRF (Dec 7th). However, I couldn't afford to waste too much time and thus registered for my third attempt.

My IELTS attempt 3- Dec 24th
Scores: LRWS- 8.5,8.5,8,7

Passed Finally!! Received TRF on 30th Dec

Meanwhile, my second attempt's EoR results were delivered on 4th Jan 2019.
The scored had changed from LRWS- 8.5,7.5,6.5,6.5 to LRWS- 8.5,8.5,7.5,7!!!!

In short, I think that if you are confident that your scores deserve to be better- go for it!

Reactions: nomad26

Me_ha_k

Nov 23, 2018
EoR Mixed Success Story

I have been silently going through most of the threads and hadn't contributed earlier. Sharing my experience now.

I am planning to migrate to Canada with my partner and either of us required 8777 to secure the required CRS score. We gave all our attempts through IDP (Computer delivered), Mumbai.

Was contemplating giving for EoR but wasn't too confident as I knew my speaking section could've been better. Finally decided against it.

I had always believed this attempt to be much better then my first one and was crestfallen upon receiving my scores. I applied for EoR the day I received my TRF (Dec 7th). However, I couldn't afford to waste too much time and thus registered for my third attempt.

In short, I think that if you are confident that your scores deserve to be better- go for it!
Was that eor of bc or idp?

Memyselfandme

Dec 20, 2018
EoR Mixed Success Story

Congrats!! Did the results change online or you just got new TRF

teekay1990

Sep 29, 2018
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-11-2019
Congrats!! Did the results change online or you just got new TRF
The guys at IDP aren't quite cooperative when it comes to disclosing whether the results have changed or not. I had to wait for the TRF to arrive at my doorstep to know that my score had changed, which was almost a month after I had submitted the request :(

Memyselfandme

Dec 20, 2018
The guys at IDP aren't quite cooperative when it comes to disclosing whether the results have changed or not. I had to wait for the TRF to arrive at my doorstep to know that my score had changed, which was almost a month after I had submitted the request :(
Oh ..so you didn’t even receive any email stating there has been a change?

teekay1990

Sep 29, 2018
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-11-2019
No mails whatsoever, apart from the receipt of EoR fees that I received in my mail on the first day