v_t

Star Member
May 16, 2018
So I wrote IELTS 4 times.

LRWS - 8, 8.5, 7, 7 (April 2018)
LRWS - 8.5, 8, 6.5, 7 (June 2018)
LRWS - 8, 7.5, 7.5, 8 (July 2018)
LRWS - 9, 9, 7, 7.5 (December 2018)

With 0.5 more in Writing, I will get CLB 10. If not, I will have to proceed with these scores, I might get 7.5 in Writing on the next attempt but never the current score of L & R.

I’m worried if I lost 0.5 in Writing because of the bad handwriting as the examiner would have had a hard time understanding it. I have made a lot of improvements when it comes to Writing in general compared to my first attempt.

1. Should I go for revaluation?
2. Will they reduce the band further?
3. Should I just apply for Writing or Speaking too? Just in case they find reasons to improve the score on Speaking, I’ll at least get the money back.
4. Is there a higher chance of success if I apply for Writing alone?

Based on the latest IELTS my CRS is 438

ashki008

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018
Qatar
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
EOR Negative !!!

Test Date 1 Dec 2018
L8 R9 W6.5 S7
EOR Applied : 13th Dec 2018
Outcome : 8 Jan 2019

It was a waste of money :(

I am going for my 10th attempt now

goodwill_

Sep 22, 2018
EOR Negative !!!

Test Date 1 Dec 2018
L8 R9 W6.5 S7

Sorry to hear that Dude.
Were you able to track your package using EOR+CandidateNumber on Bluedart website ? Or Did you receive the TRF directly ?

faiza1234

Dec 17, 2018
EOR Negative !!!

Test Date 1 Dec 2018
L8 R9 W6.5 S7

I am so sorry to hear this.
Best of luck for your next attempt.
I hope that you come through this time.

Sparks026

Jan 8, 2019
This is my story, short but inspiring.

1st IELTS attempt with BC (10th Nov 2018)
Saw my result on the 24th Nov 2018 as follows: LRWS = 5.5, 7, 7, 7.5 (overall band 7)
# I knew my listening result would be a mess right from the time I finished the exams because I went blank at a point and did not concentrate to follow up the questions. Although, I did not bother because I trust my ability. So I immediately register for another exams

2nd IELTS attempt with IDP MOD (1st Dec 2018)
Saw my result on the 14th Dec 2018 as follows: LRWS = 8.5, 8, 6.5, 8.5 (overall band 8)
# I was a bit disappointed with my writing score because I knew what I wrote and deserve more than 6.5. So I opted in for an EOR the same day (14th) and requested for a remark on my writing. Fast forward 8th Jan 2019 (exactly 25 days), i received an email from IDP MOD saying "We are pleased to inform that we have received the outcome of your remark. Please be informed to complete the form below and avail us with the scanned copy via email." Immediately I checked online again for my result, behold it has changed from 6.5 to 7.

So my new result is: LRWS = 8.5, 8, 7, 8.5. With this result I am good to go for the express entry profile creation as my point alongside my spouse is now over 450 points.

My advise: If you know what you have written and received a below expectation result, kindly go for EOR. A trial is not a crime, go for it. Wish you guys the best of luck for those still trying the IELTS exams.

BR

Priyankaa@03

Dec 25, 2018

Saw my result on the 24th Nov 2018 as follows: LRWS = 5.5, 7, 7, 7.5 (overall band 7)
# I knew my listening result would be a mess right from the time I finished the exams because I went blank at a point and did not concentrate to follow up the questions. Although, I did not bother because I trust my ability. So I immediately register for another exams

Saw my result on the 14th Dec 2018 as follows: LRWS = 8.5, 8, 6.5, 8.5 (overall band 8)
# I was a bit disappointed with my writing score because I knew what I wrote and deserve more than 6.5. So I opted in for an EOR the same day (14th) and requested for a remark on my writing. Fast forward 8th Jan 2019 (exactly 25 days), i received an email from IDP MOD saying "We are pleased to inform that we have received the outcome of your remark. Please be informed to complete the form below and avail us with the scanned copy via email." Immediately I checked online again for my result, behold it has changed from 6.5 to 7.

So my new result is: LRWS = 8.5, 8, 7, 8.5. With this result I am good to go for the express entry profile creation as my point alongside my spouse is now over 450 points.

My advise: If you know what you have written and received a below expectation result, kindly go for EOR. A trial is not a crime, go for it. Wish you guys the best of luck for those still trying the IELTS exams.

BR
Congratulations
Where did u check the result online?

nintoantony

Jan 9, 2018

BR
I have also applied for IDP EOR and my application delivered on Monday(06/01/2019). Will they intimate me about the receipt of my application ?

Sparks026

Jan 8, 2019
I have also applied for IDP EOR and my application delivered on Monday(06/01/2019). Will they intimate me about the receipt of my application ?
Yes, they will inform you that they have received your request and that it will take 2-4 weeks before completion.

miketayo

Jan 8, 2019

BR
Congratulations, I gave my writing for remark too, I got a mail yesterday that my result is ready. I checked online today, but my scores remains the same. Scared to get d TRF result now
LRWS: 8.5,7,6.5,7

Last edited:

Eli31

Mar 26, 2018
NOC Code......
Hi , sorry maybe this have been asked thousands of times. I asked for EOR british council on december 14th about my test on december 1st.
Can we check online the results of EOR? Or must I wait until TRF arrived?
Thank you