Remark Success rate

rajuy1

Jan 2, 2019
Nepal
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Delhi
Hello everyone. My name is Raju Yadav and I'm from Nepal. I had attended IELTS exam last December 09, 2017. When i got my IELTS trf , my first language showed as Serbian and i took it lightly thinking it would be the same for all but today i got a call from another consultancy saying why is Serbian written as first language in your trf. My consultancy had filled the form and made the payment while blocking the IELTS date on my behalf. Can it be corrected as i want it to be Nepali as my first Language ? Please help me through this.

rajuy1

Jan 2, 2019
Nepal
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Delhi
My First language is Serbian in my IELTS test report form from British council which is clearly not. How can i get it corrected ?

ashki008

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018
Qatar
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello everyone. My name is Raju Yadav and I'm from Nepal. I had attended IELTS exam last December 09, 2017. When i got my IELTS trf , my first language showed as Serbian and i took it lightly thinking it would be the same for all but today i got a call from another consultancy saying why is Serbian written as first language in your trf. My consultancy had filled the form and made the payment while blocking the IELTS date on my behalf. Can it be corrected as i want it to be Nepali as my first Language ? Please help me through this.

Hello there!

As I understand, the BC usually leave a form on your table before the test is begun on the test day. The sheet contains information that you had given during the registration on/offline. However, they advise you to check the sheet and correct the information given in the sheet accordingly. If you are certain that you had the right language on the sheet and has changed after you received the TRF, then it is the BC/IDP's responsibility to re-ssue a TRF. If you had failed to check and had failed to notice on the sheet and it had been incorrect on the sheet on your test day, then it will be considered as your negligence and TRF will not be corrected. Please check with your centre as the service provided may varies centre to centre.

If you are in luck and can afford to pay (if you are to) go ahead and get it done rather than giving the immigration officer false / incorrect information that might cause an issue in your PR process. If it is ACADEMIC, then it might not have a huge effect, but better to be on the safer side.

Reactions: rajuy1

Me_ha_k

Nov 23, 2018
If you are confident about your writing part then definitely you should give it a try. Sometimes luck has got an important role to play as well. All the best.
If you have paraphrase well, followed the structure with good stance in essay and have give your opinion with less grammatical errors, then u should go for eor with confidence.

Qadiri

Jan 2, 2019
Hi guys,

I received my results a couple of days before. I’m planning for a re-evaluation. I would like to obtain some suggestions from you guys before making my move
Listening 8
Reading 7.5
Speaking 7
Writing 6.5
I took this with idp. I’m quite confident on writing. I did very well. Just post your replies so that it would be easy for me to decide.
Thank you in advance

Me_ha_k

Nov 23, 2018
Hi guys,

I received my results a couple of days before. I’m planning for a re-evaluation. I would like to obtain some suggestions from you guys before making my move
Listening 8
Reading 7.5
Speaking 7
Writing 6.5
I took this with idp. I’m quite confident on writing. I did very well. Just post your replies so that it would be easy for me to decide.
Thank you in advance
Definitely, without any doubt go for eor if u r confident. Besides, it's a gamble just pray and stay positive

Reactions: Qadiri

ashki008

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018
Qatar
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Any success stories from Qatar for GT IELTS EOR ?

Application for EOR was lodged on the 13th of December 2018

The estimated time as per Qatar Centre is 2-4 weeks (4 weeks at the latest)

I was not so confident about my writing but I know I did not make silly mistakes - followed the structure, checked for grammar and spelling errors at the end of the exam.

The main reason as to why I opted for EOR was;
1. Need a 0.5 band increase in the Writing Module
2. I always expected a band score between 6.0-6.5 during my essay evaluation done by two tutors in parallel and ended up getting 7.5 and even 8 in some cases.

If anybody from Qatar who had this situation is here reading this comment, please let me know how positive the EOR outcomes of yours. Perhaps, others who think can add up something to this are most welcomed, and would really appreciate your inputs.

less than two weeks to go :( :( :(

Scores were L8.0, R9.0, S7.0 W6.5 (8th attempt) - 9th attempt was unsuccessful and preparing for 10th attempt unfortunately/

My scores for LRS were always on and above CLB9 but Writing never was 7 and never tried EOR before too despite many instructed me to.

I don't know if I should be hopeful or hopeless at this point of time >_< :'(

srilatha249

Nov 26, 2018
Hi All,

Below are my scores for IELTS .. Due to 6.5 in writing my points for express entry has come down.. Was planning for revaluation for writing .. Have there been any success stories for revaluation recently..Also is there a possibility of the scores going down after a remark.

Overall
Listening
Reading
Writing
Speaking

After a lot of deliberation, i have decided to apply for re evaluation and i am glad i did.My writing score has been updated from 6.5 to 7 which brings my score to 440 points.. so for all the people in doubt about re evaluation my advice is go for it :) .