Hi
I am for Jeddah too
Need to go for re marking
Can you guide me with the procedure please
I gave my exam through BC
What is the fee for re evaluation?
Did the scores change for you?
Regards
The proceedure is simple.. Just visit BC with your TRF and tell them you want to apply for EOR. They will ask you to fill a form and pay 600 SAR.
That's it.. the results will be out in 8-12 weeks time. You will get a refund and a new TRF If the scores have changed.

I applied for remarking with BC before and got 0.5 increase in writing which was required. The recent EOR with IDP was positive as well, but increased in speaking only although i applied for writing as well.

faiza1234

Dec 17, 2018
I received my IELTS result on 14-12-2018 with the following scores:

Overall- 8

listening - 9
reading - 9
writing - 6.5
speaking - 7.5

I was extremely disappointed to see my result, and I could not believe it. I applied for EOR on 17-12-2018, but did not receive any confirmation mail from the British Council.

i wrote to them and they said that they will confirm within a week, but they did not send me any e-mail. So, I wrote to them again on 27-12-2018, then they replied that they have received my application, and they have forwarded it. They also asked me to keep my yellow bank receipt ready for re-fund in case of band increase.They told me that the whole process will take 2-4 weeks.
I am expecting to hear from them by the end of this month.

wish me luck guys! i am so depressed!

Reactions: nomad26 and jigesh

iaman.hayer

Star Member
Feb 11, 2018

Overall- 8

listening - 9
reading - 9
writing - 6.5
speaking - 7.5

I was extremely disappointed to see my result, and I could not believe it. I applied for EOR on 17-12-2018, but did not receive any confirmation mail from the British Council.

i wrote to them and they said that they will confirm within a week, but they did not send me any e-mail. So, I wrote to them again on 27-12-2018, then they replied that they have received my application, and they have forwarded it. They also asked me to keep my yellow bank receipt ready for re-fund in case of band increase.They told me that the whole process will take 2-4 weeks.

BC is more lenient in comparison to IDP, when it comes down to EOR. You got a good shot.

jigesh

Star Member
Feb 15, 2017
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-03-2019
The last test was my 8th attempt,
My score is:

Listening: 8
Reading: 8
Writing: 7
Speaking: 6.5

I struggled with Writing and Speaking, except my 3rd attempt when I got 7 in speaking, I always received Band 6.5 in both the modules. This is the first time when I got 7 in writing. Although I am sure that I fumbled a lot in my speaking test, I am thinking to take a chance and will book a test as well. What're your thoughts?

iaman.hayer

Star Member
Feb 11, 2018
The last test was my 8th attempt,
My score is:

Listening: 8
Reading: 8
Writing: 7
Speaking: 6.5

I struggled with Writing and Speaking, except my 3rd attempt when I got 7 in speaking, I always received Band 6.5 in both the modules. This is the first time when I got 7 in writing. Although I am sure that I fumbled a lot in my speaking test, I am thinking to take a chance and will book a test as well. What're your thoughts?
I have noticed remarkable success rate in EOR speaking. You could take a chance.

Reactions: Eli31 and jigesh

jigesh

Star Member
Feb 15, 2017
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-03-2019

Overall- 8

listening - 9
reading - 9
writing - 6.5
speaking - 7.5

I guess your score will be increased, I wish you all the best and yes don't forget to update your result. :) We are sailing in the same boat.

bless003

Dec 14, 2018

Overall- 8

listening - 9
reading - 9
writing - 6.5
speaking - 7.5

I got same score as you got. I applied for a remark on the 17th. Did not get any email stating that they recieved my application. Am i supposed to get a confirmatory email? I applied for my Eor in Abuja Nigeria.

faiza1234

Dec 17, 2018
I got same score as you got. I applied for a remark on the 17th. Did not get any email stating that they recieved my application. Am i supposed to get a confirmatory email? I applied for my Eor in Abuja Nigeria.
I wanted to be sure that they received my EOR application because my centre was in a different city, and i applied via the bank drop-box service. Furthermore, they only sent me the confirmation e-mail on asking, so if you want to be sure you can just e-mail them. Make sure that you mention your candidate number, test centre, exam date and eor application date in the e-mail.

I don’t think that they always send the confirmation e-mail.

Best of luck.

bless003

Dec 14, 2018
I wanted to be sure that they received my EOR application because my centre was in a different city, and i applied via the bank drop-box service. Furthermore, they only sent me the confirmation e-mail on asking, so if you want to be sure you can just e-mail them. Make sure that you mention your candidate number, test centre, exam date and eor application date in the e-mail.

I don’t think that they always send the confirmation e-mail.

Best of luck.
Okay. Thank you. All the best in your application

Reactions: faiza1234

Tejasd

Star Member
Jun 25, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Re-evaluation suggestion

IDP IELTS GT score
L - 8.5
R - 8.5
S - 8
W - 6.5

do you think I should go for rechecking?
If you are confident about your writing part then definitely you should give it a try. Sometimes luck has got an important role to play as well. All the best.