+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

Siddcool

Dec 30, 2018
Why guys . Got my score got IELTS -
L,R,W,S - 8.5,8.5, 6.5,7.5
Is it advisable for eor ?
Idp is Charging 9500 for eor ?
Also, can I get my eor done through bc even if I have given my exam through idp ?

Kashif ahmed

Dec 30, 2018
I applied for EOR with IDP-Jeddah. My results were L8.5,R9,W6.5,S6.5. I applied for both W & S since i need 7 in writing and 7.5 in speaking.
After exactly 14 days i received an email from IDP that the remarking is completed and TRF ready to be collected. I was curious to know the result and gave a call to IDP to know the outcome, but they informed me that the results have changed but they cannot tell the scores over the phone.
Very curious to know the new scores. Even i don't get the desired result, at least i will get the refund. Waiting curiously until i see the new TRF.
Hi
I am for Jeddah too
Need to go for re marking
Can you guide me with the procedure please
I gave my exam through BC
What is the fee for re evaluation?
Did the scores change for you?
Regards

Sverma495

May 10, 2014
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
YES YES YES It’s TRUE.. got band increased !!!!!!!

SUCCESS STORY :

Ist attempt : LRWS: 9/9/7/6
2 attempt : LRWS : 8.5/9/7/6.5
3 attempt : LRWS : 8/8.5/7/6.5
4 attempt : LRWS : 8.5/8.5/6.5/7.5
This was my 4th attempt from BC, chandigarh, GT.( all previous from BC too)
In First three attempts I always lacked behind in speaking, used to get 6 or 6.5.

So in 4th attempt, exam held on 1 Nov, result was to come on 14th nov but it got delayed due to quality check, I used to get Email from IN_IELTS_RESULTS ENQUIRY, about delayed results..
So finally on 19 nov got result as LWRS :
8.5/6.5/8.5/7.5

I was shocked that finally I got 7.5 in speaking but left this time in writing, in previous all attempts I got 7 in writing. So decided to apply for revaluation.

Finally I got result today and was really surprised to see that writing band has got increased from 6.5 to 7 !!

My Timeline:

1 nov : appeared for exam
19 nov : result came as it was delayed
27 nov : revaluation documents reached at gurgoan office BC.
29 nov : got confirmation sms from BC,
28 dec : got sms that process is completed and is dispatched via no..
30 dec : trf received !!

Really happy to see the results, Finally Ielts journey comes to end.

So I suggest everyone that please go for revaluation if you are confident.

And Would like to clear one myth of everyone that of there is 2 or 2.5 band difference the result get delayed, ITS NOT TRUE, its totally Random !! You can see in my previous 3 attempts, there was diff of 2.5 bands but only in 4 th attempt my result got delayed for quality control.

Additionally, I was having in mind that my result delayed and I got messages from IN_IELTS_RESULTS ENQUIRY, so I thought of whether to apply for revalution it might not works because they already did it,however I applied for revaluation and it worked !!!!

This thread has really motivated me to apply for revaluation, success stories forced me to take risk and apply for revalution.

Thanks once again everyone :) !!

tawskt

Oct 28, 2018
YES YES YES It’s TRUE.. got band increased !!!!!!!

SUCCESS STORY :

Ist attempt : LRWS: 9/9/7/6
2 attempt : LRWS : 8.5/9/7/6.5
3 attempt : LRWS : 8/8.5/7/6.5
4 attempt : LRWS : 8.5/8.5/6.5/7.5
This was my 4th attempt from BC, chandigarh, GT.( all previous from BC too)
In First three attempts I always lacked behind in speaking, used to get 6 or 6.5.

So in 4th attempt, exam held on 1 Nov, result was to come on 14th nov but it got delayed due to quality check, I used to get Email from IN_IELTS_RESULTS ENQUIRY, about delayed results..
So finally on 19 nov got result as LWRS :
8.5/6.5/8.5/7.5

I was shocked that finally I got 7.5 in speaking but left this time in writing, in previous all attempts I got 7 in writing. So decided to apply for revaluation.

Finally I got result today and was really surprised to see that writing band has got increased from 6.5 to 7 !!

My Timeline:

1 nov : appeared for exam
19 nov : result came as it was delayed
27 nov : revaluation documents reached at gurgoan office BC.
29 nov : got confirmation sms from BC,
28 dec : got sms that process is completed and is dispatched via no..
30 dec : trf received !!

Really happy to see the results, Finally Ielts journey comes to end.

So I suggest everyone that please go for revaluation if you are confident.

And Would like to clear one myth of everyone that of there is 2 or 2.5 band difference the result get delayed, ITS NOT TRUE, its totally Random !! You can see in my previous 3 attempts, there was diff of 2.5 bands but only in 4 th attempt my result got delayed for quality control.

Additionally, I was having in mind that my result delayed and I got messages from IN_IELTS_RESULTS ENQUIRY, so I thought of whether to apply for revalution it might not works because they already did it,however I applied for revaluation and it worked !!!!

This thread has really motivated me to apply for revaluation, success stories forced me to take risk and apply for revalution.

Thanks once again everyone :) !!
congratulations.
can you plz give some tips ans stratergy for writing . i am stuck with 6 6.5.

Oct 29, 2018
Delhi NCR
EOR applied on 3 Nov’18
Test date- 13 Oct 18
Through BC Noida
Result was LWRS-8,6.5,7,7.5
EOR applied for S&W.
Result still awaited! Hoping to get 7 in W from 6.5..
WHATEVER HAPPENS, it HAPPENS FOR GOOD!!!!

I got the result for EOR on 7 Dec and it was unchanged. So I decided to fill IELTS re-test for 15 Dec thru IDP Noida. And yes!!!

I recieved my result on 29 Dec, as below:-
L-8.5
R-8.5
W-7
S-7.5
CRS touched 445, which could have been around 338 if my eor succeded that time!!!

I am extremely relieved and astonished to see the magic!

Reactions: rafal and nomad26
Oct 29, 2018
Delhi NCR
Also, can I get my eor done through bc even if I have given my exam through idp ?
Do not go for eor!! I also got 8.5,8.5,7,7.5 thru idp Noida-15 Dec test, in my second trial.

In first one, thru BC- Noida- I scored 8,7,6.5,7.5; L,R,W,S and I applied for Eor, which took 1 moth and 6500 bucks. Complete wastage of time and money. Go for next ielts. For getting 7 in W- Tip would be use max subordinate clauses i,e, whereas, which, although, though, rather than, what, who- itlead to complex sentences... for more help u can contact me.

rafal

Star Member
Nov 24, 2018
G
Go for revaluation, do not miss chance. At the same time book next exam too. Getting desired score is more important than money . By hook or trook

vishXi

Dec 14, 2018
my results are also similar..... LRWS .... 8.5, 9.0, 6.0, 7.5. ... I know essay topic was bit offbeat, I am applying for EOR, are you applying?
got EOR results....... writing band increased but only a half band. new LRWS ..... 8.5,9.0.6.5,7.5