+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

nafstyle

Star Member
Oct 4, 2015
I applied for EOR with IDP-Jeddah. My results were L8.5,R9,W6.5,S6.5. I applied for both W & S since i need 7 in writing and 7.5 in speaking.
After exactly 14 days i received an email from IDP that the remarking is completed and TRF ready to be collected. I was curious to know the result and gave a call to IDP to know the outcome, but they informed me that the results have changed but they cannot tell the scores over the phone.
Very curious to know the new scores. Even i don't get the desired result, at least i will get the refund. Waiting curiously until i see the new TRF.

Javshaggu

Nov 10, 2018
Ielts Exam- 11th Nov
Ielts Result - L8 R8 S7.5 W6.5
EOR Applied- 20/12/2018

What are the chances for an incres of 0.5 in writing. My writing exam was preety good , covered all the points

mvarma

Star Member
Oct 2, 2018
Ielts Exam- 11th Nov
Ielts Result - L8 R8 S7.5 W6.5
EOR Applied- 20/12/2018

What are the chances for an incres of 0.5 in writing. My writing exam was preety good , covered all the points

You can try your luck.
My IELTS BC scores LRWS: 8,8,6.5,7
I have applied for EOR and wishing for positive results.

Have you taken IDP or BC? And which center?

Geous405

Jul 3, 2018
Hi Guys,

I am here to share my success story , My Score got increased in Writing and speaking (I applied for both)

My Original score: L/R/W/S - 8.5/7.5/6.5/7
After re-valuation:L/R/W/S - 8.5/7.5/7/7.5

Time line below:
Exam Date:27/10/2018
Result came on :09/11/2018
re-valuation applied: 16/11/2018
NEW TRF received:24/12/2018
BC Chennai

Guys, if you are confident that you have done well please do apply for re-valuation. It does work as it did in my case. This is my 4th attempt, previously I failed in Listening(Twice) & Writing (Once).My tips is dont take lot of tests instead work on your mistakes and try to rectify it. In Writing it is highly recommended to follow a specific format(Ielts advantage ) has a great essay structure on their website. My only reason to post my scores here is to let you know to go for it, even if you think you will have 50% chance of clearing it

All the best,
Geo

Reactions: nomad26

mvarma

Star Member
Oct 2, 2018
Hi Guys,

I am here to share my success story , My Score got increased in Writing and speaking (I applied for both)

My Original score: L/R/W/S - 8.5/7.5/6.5/7
After re-valuation:L/R/W/S - 8.5/7.5/7/7.5

Time line below:
Exam Date:27/10/2018
Result came on :09/11/2018
re-valuation applied: 16/11/2018
NEW TRF received:24/12/2018
BC Chennai

Guys, if you are confident that you have done well please do apply for re-valuation. It does work as it did in my case. This is my 4th attempt, previously I failed in Listening(Twice) & Writing (Once).My tips is dont take lot of tests instead work on your mistakes and try to rectify it. In Writing it is highly recommended to follow a specific format(Ielts advantage ) has a great essay structure on their website. My only reason to post my scores here is to let you know to go for it, even if you think you will have 50% chance of clearing it

All the best,
Geo
Congratulations:)

12deepan

Oct 12, 2018
I have applied for EOR and sent the courier to Gurgaon and got a confirmation that they got it. Now the waiting begins. Date : 16th Nov.
After waiting for a month I got the TRF today

New score L/R/W/S : 8/8.5/7.5/9

For people who are out there trying for 0.5 increase in writing give it a go.
Note : got a tracking number the day before delivery. The support team of BC will not be able to tell u about the progress or review of ur revaluation section. The only update when I called a few days back is that the date of dispatch of the TRF which was nerve wrecking until I got it today.
Now have to wait for the refund.

anuch2588

Star Member
Nov 15, 2017
After waiting for a month I got the TRF today

New score L/R/W/S : 8/8.5/7.5/9

For people who are out there trying for 0.5 increase in writing give it a go.
Note : got a tracking number the day before delivery. The support team of BC will not be able to tell u about the progress or review of ur revaluation section. The only update when I called a few days back is that the date of dispatch of the TRF which was nerve wrecking until I got it today.
Now have to wait for the refund.
Great!
Congratulations !!