+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

spirit.varun

Star Member
Nov 27, 2018
Folks, if anybody knows good reliable essay correction services, please do let me know or IM me, would be of terrific help,.
I tanked 3 attempts so far ,and thinking it would better to avail essay correction services.
I tried finding before and was fruitless, so went with own prep.
I would tremendously appreciate any help/pointers.

-varun

vijay326

Star Member
Sep 25, 2017
IELTS BC 1st Attempt Score :
L 7.5
R-6.5
W-6.0
S-6.5

should I go for EOR ? I was pretty confident that i would easily get 7.5 in R and also was not expecting 6 in W . I know even if these two (R&W) scores get changed in EOR - i would still not be able to reach CLB9 (8777) - but should i send for EOR - will change in score help me someway (may be in PnP program ?)

However , i am giving second attempt in January though. Waiting for your suggestion on EOR of 1st attempt.

Thanks
Manoj Kumar
R/L scores generally won't change. It is better to retake the test

parag777

Jun 26, 2018
Got IDP IELTS results today for computer based exam. L=8, R=7, S=7.5, W=6. Very disappointed with Writing scores. Need some advise if revaluation makes sense or not. In my previous attempt, i got 6.5 in writing that too with my poor hand writing, but since this was computer based, I was expecting a minimum 7.

IDP GT - India, Hyd

kluthra

Star Member
Jun 16, 2018
IELTS BC 1st Attempt Score :
L 7.5
R-6.5
W-6.0
S-6.5

should I go for EOR ? I was pretty confident that i would easily get 7.5 in R and also was not expecting 6 in W . I know even if these two (R&W) scores get changed in EOR - i would still not be able to reach CLB9 (8777) - but should i send for EOR - will change in score help me someway (may be in PnP program ?)

However , i am giving second attempt in January though. Waiting for your suggestion on EOR of 1st attempt.

Thanks
Manoj Kumar
don't waste your money if you have already reapplied

Raz0r

Jul 9, 2017
Got IDP IELTS results today for computer based exam. L=8, R=7, S=7.5, W=6. Very disappointed with Writing scores. Need some advise if revaluation makes sense or not. In my previous attempt, i got 6.5 in writing that too with my poor hand writing, but since this was computer based, I was expecting a minimum 7.

IDP GT - India, Hyd
If you have belief that you had done well, they you go ahead with reval. But if you do not have much faith on what you wrote, then better to re-appear than lost money through reval. Good luck.

canadasaurav

Dec 20, 2018
This time i got L- 8 ,R- 7,W - 6 ,S- 5.5 in idp ,whereas last time when i had given exam in British council ,i received L-6.5,R- 6.5,S-6.5,W- 5.5 and i m pretty confident that my speaking score should be greater than 6 this time in idp. Should i go for revaluation or not?

goodwill_

Sep 22, 2018
Hi Folks,
I have recently applied for EOR for writing at IDP center Pune. They have forwarded the TRF to Gurgaon office (checked that it has reached Gurgaon) and from there TRF will be sent to Cambridge.

My question is: Do they send any acknowledgement SMS or email stating that they have received my EOR request and will process for Reval ?

I have not received any mail or SMS like British Council sends for those who apply for EOR. Has anyone received any notification mail/SMS for IDP ?

sandey27

Nov 25, 2018
Philippines
Just got an email today informing me that the local IDP office is closed during the holidays and the EOR request I had made for the standard IELTS test that I took on 10/11/2018 at the IDP Davao Test Venue has just been concluded by IDP IELTS Australia. My TRF is ready to be delivered.

It also says:
EOR test results CANNOT be sent through email or SMS. IDP IELTS Results Website will NOT reflect EOR test results as this is only available for the recent IELTS tests.

EOR FEE REFUND

The EOR processing fee is waived ONLY for those whose scores have increased. The refund check will automatically be sent a week after the release of the results. If you are not able to receive the check ONE WEEK after receiving the results, please send a request for follow up to the local IDP office.

Will keep you guys posted.

vijay326

Star Member
Sep 25, 2017
Got my EOR results. No change in the band.

IELTS Date : 10/27/2018
EOR Applied : 11/29/2018
EOR result : 12/22/2018
Initial Score : LRWS 8.5/7/6.5/7