+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

mo123mo

Nov 22, 2018
is it advisable to ask for specific section to get 0.5 extra as I need only for one section ? or for sake of it, can i ask for 2nd section as well ? what i'm thinking is that, if i ask for one section, there's high chance they will increase it by 0.5 ?

any inputs ?

phantomkidd

Nov 11, 2018
is it advisable to ask for specific section to get 0.5 extra as I need only for one section ? or for sake of it, can i ask for 2nd section as well ? what i'm thinking is that, if i ask for one section, there's high chance they will increase it by 0.5 ?

any inputs ?
What's a section? You mean module? I guess if you put for one module chances can be high! That's my experience maybe differ from one person to another

Reactions: mo123mo

sandey27

Nov 25, 2018
Philippines
I applied from British Council Pakistan. Good catch that. I hope they can remark and dispatch the TRFs before holidays. I so want to know the outcome.
On another note, why are we seeing less people apply for EOR through IDP? Is IDP faring better in terms of checking the writing module? Anyone know?
I have heard that BC are more considerate in the reevaluation process....Quite a few people had an increase in their band scores after the remarking process for BC here in the Philippines. I never knew someone i with an increase in bandscore for IDP before. I applied for IDP though and want to reevaluate my writing. It is like a shot in the dark. I am just hoping for the best.

skumar113

Nov 29, 2018
I applied for EOR writing for 8th sept BC exam. Today i recieved my updated TRF and my writing got improved from 6.5 to 7. So guys go ahead with EOR if you're 0.5 away from your target. and yes it was my first attempt. 8 7.5 7 7 !
Does this score also get updated online as well?