+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

Hannan Khan

Star Member
Aug 25, 2010
Yes, I applied on the 26th November 2018 BC. FROM NIGERIA
Makes the two of us. Seen your score in a recent post. Have you applied for writing only? I applied for both speaking and writing. Although sufficient, I was confident to score more in speaking so I applied for speaking recheck too. Good luck bud. Let's stay connected.

mo123mo

Nov 22, 2018
L 9
R 8
W 7
S 7.5

I'm thinking of remarking especially for W ? What are my chances ? Advisable to apply for speaking as well ?

it would increase my CRS and i ll be eligible if that happens...

Last edited:

dj0705

Nov 8, 2018
Hi Guys. Need info. My test results were 9,8.5,7,6.5 (R,L,S,W- IDP India). Have applied for EOR. The courier stands delivered to them on 27th Nov. However, I haven't received any confirmation notification from them (neither text nor mail). Is it the standard process of not sending a confirmation?

psmangat5

Star Member
Nov 5, 2018
Punjab
NOC Code......
Hi Guys. Need info. My test results were 9,8.5,7,6.5 (R,L,S,W- IDP India). Have applied for EOR. The courier stands delivered to them on 27th Nov. However, I haven't received any confirmation notification from them (neither text nor mail). Is it the standard process of not sending a confirmation?
yes they don't send confirmation.. do live chat with them on Idpindia website.. and ask for the same ..

Hannan Khan

Star Member
Aug 25, 2010
I appeared for Nov 10th, I’m still waiting to receive my TRF and then I’ll apply for EOR (for writing). My scores:
L8 R8 W6.5 S7
How are you receiving the TRF so late. I mean the results were announced 23rd Nov and I got the TRF next working day on Monday. May be the delay at courier's end? Anyway, good luck with your EOR bro.

Hannan Khan

Star Member
Aug 25, 2010
Anyone sitting another test while waiting for EOR? I am losing age points on 9th December so I think it would not make any difference to sit the next exam in Jan. I hope I wouldn't need to.

Hb10000

Nov 26, 2018
Makes the two of us. Seen your score in a recent post. Have you applied for writing only? I applied for both speaking and writing. Although sufficient, I was confident to score more in speaking so I applied for speaking recheck too. Good luck bud. Let's stay connected.
Oh well then. I wish success for us both. Fingers crossed. Btw applied from British council Nigeria too? Sure to stay connected. I feel we would get a little delay as our 4weeks would fall during the Christmas holidays. Let’s hope tho. Kind Regards

Hannan Khan

Star Member
Aug 25, 2010
Oh well then. I wish success for us both. Fingers crossed. Btw applied from British council Nigeria too? Sure to stay connected. I feel we would get a little delay as our 4weeks would fall during the Christmas holidays. Let’s hope tho. Kind Regards
I applied from British Council Pakistan. Good catch that. I hope they can remark and dispatch the TRFs before holidays. I so want to know the outcome.
On another note, why are we seeing less people apply for EOR through IDP? Is IDP faring better in terms of checking the writing module? Anyone know?

Reactions: sandey27