+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

newuser23

Jul 27, 2018
Hello Friends,

BC and Blue Dart messed up my EoR. BC gave me a tracking number and I received the courier after 3 days. I was shocked to see that, BC sent me a wrong package. They sent me a different applicant's TRF instead of mine. I am struggling with BC since Saturday for a resolution. They say that they are working, working, working. I asked them if they had sent back my old TRF or sent me a new one. They refused to say. But after repeated contacts, they said that, a new TRF has been issued and that is not same as the old one. Does that mean that, the scores are changed? I recall reading somewhere that, if scores are changed, they will issue a new TRF, but I am not sure. Can you please provide your insights on this?

Reactions: pjgowtham

rafal

Star Member
Nov 24, 2018
Hello Friends,

BC and Blue Dart messed up my EoR. BC gave me a tracking number and I received the courier after 3 days. I was shocked to see that, BC sent me a wrong package. They sent me a different applicant's TRF instead of mine. I am struggling with BC since Saturday for a resolution. They say that they are working, working, working. I asked them if they had sent back my old TRF or sent me a new one. They refused to say. But after repeated contacts, they said that, a new TRF has been issued and that is not same as the old one. Does that mean that, the scores are changed? I recall reading somewhere that, if scores are changed, they will issue a new TRF, but I am not sure. Can you please provide your insights on this?
Yes they give you new printout of trf, your score has changed for sure.

Reactions: nuour and newuser23

Hb10000

Nov 26, 2018
I did my IELTS with BC on the 10th November 2018 at classique events center at Oregun, Lagos, Nigeria.
Results came out today 26th November 2018. Score is L8S7.5R7.5W6.5. I TOTALLY DISAGREE with my speaking and writing scores. So I put in for EOR immediately with a bank draft of 15,000 Naira.
EORdate-26th November 2018 at Ikoyi office, Lagos, Nigeria. Fingers crossed. They said it would typically take 6weeks or less

Reactions: psmangat5

manish_sood19

Nov 24, 2018
When you fill EOR form, the first box says "Center Name".

What do we write in that box?
Hotel or building name where test was conducted or just the city name or any other name.

Please suggest.
Thanks

Anasadil88

May 13, 2018
I have received my re checking report its with aeo but i have checked online on idp website the scores remained same...does it change online too? Or when il receive the hard copy then il get to know if they are changed or not?

srilatha249

Nov 26, 2018
Hi All,

Below are my scores for IELTS .. Due to 6.5 in writing my points for express entry has come down.. Was planning for revaluation for writing .. Have there been any success stories for revaluation recently..Also is there a possibility of the scores going down after a remark.

Overall
Listening
Reading
Writing
Speaking

Reactions: psmangat5

psmangat5

Star Member
Nov 5, 2018
Punjab
NOC Code......
I have received my re checking report its with aeo but i have checked online on idp website the scores remained same...does it change online too? Or when il receive the hard copy then il get to know if they are changed or not?
It changes on idp essential website not on idp india

psmangat5

Star Member
Nov 5, 2018
Punjab
NOC Code......
Hi All,

Below are my scores for IELTS .. Due to 6.5 in writing my points for express entry has come down.. Was planning for revaluation for writing .. Have there been any success stories for revaluation recently..Also is there a possibility of the scores going down after a remark.

Overall
Listening
Reading
Writing
Speaking
go for it..i am on the same boat