+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

arora15

Nov 25, 2018
In my opinion do not go for revaluation in listening. I have geard that tue score seldom changes.

Hi was it gt or academic? What books did you refer for writing prep?
It was GT for me. I never realised that 0.5 could result in such big change in score. So feel like taking a chance but know well d odds r against me..

sandey27

Nov 25, 2018
Philippines
Hi Guys,

Any idea how long does it actually take for IDP to declare EOR results? They say 2-4 weeks but I wanted to have an idea about actual timelines of people applying for IDP EOR.

Test center: IDP Mumbai
EOR acknowledgment email date: 20th November 2018

When can I expect an outcome?

Please advice
It is 3 to 21 days but practically takes about 4 weeks

rafal

Star Member
Nov 24, 2018
It was gt. I do

I was planning to call bc customer service to enquire about my EoR for October 13 exam. Date of EOR application is Nov 5.
Wait till 5th December, exactly after 4 weeks you will get message from them. Bc has speedup the revaluation process now days, i remember last year i had to wait 70days for the result but this time i got the result exactly on last day of 4th week from date of application.

Reactions: psmangat5

Athulparu

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
Wait till 5th December, exactly after 4 weeks you will get message from them. Bc has speedup the revaluation process now days, i remember last year i had to wait 70days for the result but this time i got the result exactly on last day of 4th week from date of application.
I just spoke to bc customer care, according to them this is my first week of waiting of 2-4 weeks… whereas my courier reached them on Nov 5. Then he asked me to wait till December 5. And he told that bc will intimidate us through mail or msg

rafal

Star Member
Nov 24, 2018
I just spoke to bc customer care, according to them this is my first week of waiting of 2-4 weeks… whereas my courier reached them on Nov 5. Then he asked me to wait till December 5. And he told that bc will intimidate us through mail or msg
Yes you will get sms. Now system is very fast. My score increased from 6.5 to 7 in writing on 1st October and i am yet to get the refund .