+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

kingkong88

Jul 17, 2018
How do I go for a re-evaluation of online IELTS exam? Do I need to wait to receive the score report or can I print the online report and send it?

phantomkidd

Nov 11, 2018
Date-20,November,2018
Hi Guys,
Today, i got my EoR result in my hands and my writing band score increased from 5.5 to 6.0. So Guys if you get .5 score low in Writing or in Speaking than absolutely go for revaluation because there is high chance to increase. Hope for Good and faith in GOD.
What was the waiting time for you?

esqart

Star Member
Jul 19, 2018
I entered CELPIP with minimal study on September:

Mine-Needed
Listening: 8-9
Reading: 11-9
Writing: 8-9
Speaking: 8-9

I studied for IELTS and entered it on October, here are the results:

Mine-Needed
Listening: 8.5-8
Reading: 7.5-7
Writing 6.5-7
Speaking: 7-7

I expected to fail on listening by getting 7.5. Expected 8/8.5 on reading.
Expected 7.5/8 on writing. Expected 6.5/7 on speaking.

But interestingly I failed on writing, and passed on all others. I've self studied and watched a lot of youtube videos and wrote a lot of practice essays, which were marked by a friend with excellent English. I got between 7/8 from those marks.

Should I apply for remark. I only need 0.5 for writing.
So I got my results.
Writing is unchanged.
Speaking increased to 7.5, which is useless at this point.

I don't know if they are doing this intentionally to get more money, now I have to study and enter the exam again...

anu1990

Feb 13, 2018
So I got my results.
Writing is unchanged.

I don't know if they are doing this intentionally to get more money, now I have to study and enter the exam again...
Check this website for practice - IELTS Advantage.com

Vijay369

Nov 21, 2018
Hi, It was interesting to read through this forum and excited to see positive remarks. mine is IDP 13th oct exam result LRWS 9,7,6.5,8.5
applied writing remark on Nov 2nd and waiting eagerly.. anyone from the same boat?

Rajit

Star Member
Sep 23, 2018
Hi, It was interesting to read through this forum and excited to see positive remarks. mine is IDP 13th oct exam result LRWS 9,7,6.5,8.5
applied writing remark on Nov 2nd and waiting eagerly.. anyone from the same boat?
Yep!

Test partner: IDP
Date: 13th Oct
Result: L/R/W/S - 8.5/7.5/6.5/7.5
EOR applied: 05 Nov (Writing)

Lets see...

anu1990

Feb 13, 2018
IS that a good place to study writing?

Where is the best place to study writing for over 7.5?
To get over 7.5 is a long way. But if anyone want to get a 7 from 6 or 6.5 that website is the only place which clearly mentions what to do in the essay. Some ppl even get 7.5 but they were initially getting 6 so its a big jump. The website admin is a UK teacher. There is alot of free information in that website. Just read them and download free PDF structures. He has a very expensive course also. But I did not join it. The free material should be enough to get a 7.

Athulparu

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
So I got my results.
Writing is unchanged.

When was your exam?

vinayk

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
Hi All,
I would like to share my IDP success story. This my first attempt for IELTS. It took around 25 days for EOR.
Test Date: 29th September Bangalore
Result TRF delivered home address: 20th October
EOR Applied for Writing: 24th October Reached head office Gurgaon- 26th October
Previous Result: L/R/W/S: 8/7.5/6.5/7.5
After EOR Result today TRF delivered home address: L/R/W/S: 8/7.5/7/7.5
Earlier CRS: 402 CRS after EOR: 447

I was a mute spectator in this forum, was seeing all the success stories and failure stories. The main reason I applied for EOR was, my CRS was down just because of my writing, that too by 0.5. I would say, if you are missing the cut off by 0.5, especially in Writing, go for EOR. Yes, even though I was not much confident about the structure of my essay, I was confident about the content of my essay.

And I need a suggestion. I already have Paper based IELTS booked for Dec 15th( I applied EOR 9500 and same day booked paper based IELTS 12500 :) expecting no change in EOR), Now that I don't have to write IELTS and I would like to check is there any difference in cancellation If I switch to Computer based ? For normal paper based it is 5 weeks, but now that I just have 3 weeks for exam. Any Jugaad to cancel exam is welcome :)

Thanks,
Vinay

Reactions: anu1990

Davoscopic

May 31, 2018
Hi All,
I would like to share my IDP success story. This my first attempt for IELTS. It took around 25 days for EOR.
Test Date: 29th September Bangalore
Result TRF delivered home address: 20th October
EOR Applied for Writing: 24th October Reached head office Gurgaon- 26th October
Previous Result: L/R/W/S: 8/7.5/6.5/7.5
After EOR Result today TRF delivered home address: L/R/W/S: 8/7.5/7/7.5
Earlier CRS: 402 CRS after EOR: 447

I was a mute spectator in this forum, was seeing all the success stories and failure stories. The main reason I applied for EOR was, my CRS was down just because of my writing, that too by 0.5. I would say, if you are missing the cut off by 0.5, especially in Writing, go for EOR. Yes, even though I was not much confident about the structure of my essay, I was confident about the content of my essay.

And I need a suggestion. I already have Paper based IELTS booked for Dec 15th( I applied EOR 9500 and same day booked paper based IELTS 12500 :) expecting no change in EOR), Now that I don't have to write IELTS and I would like to check is there any difference in cancellation If I switch to Computer based ? For normal paper based it is 5 weeks, but now that I just have 3 weeks for exam. Any Jugaad to cancel exam is welcome :)

Thanks,
Vinay