+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

Lalitv99

Star Member
Aug 21, 2017
This time in speaking, I wasnt able to speak for even 1 mins, even then I was awarded 7 band. The solely reason was that, I nailed speaking part 1 and 3. Infact, my quality of speaking in part 1 and 3 was of 8 band, hence they gave me 7 band. So, think accordingly, how good you were in other parts and then take your decision accordingly.
I believe I did well in the part 1, although in part three I wasn't allowed to elaborate any answers.

Pr0077

Oct 10, 2018
I believe I did well in the part 1, although in part three I wasn't allowed to elaborate any answers.
Your scores in other modules are of clb9, so you can surely take a chance for EOR in speaking. If you are confident, do go for revaluation. Also, how good were you in vocab, cohesion and cohesive, Grammer and task achievement ? Coz those are the parameters, that you will be judged on.

Reactions: Lalitv99

Lalitv99

Star Member
Aug 21, 2017
My remarked trf has been dispatched, hoping to receive it by tommorow.
Your scores in other modules are of clb9, so you can surely take a chance for EOR in speaking. If you are confident, do go for revaluation. Also, how good were you in vocab, cohesion and cohesive, Grammer and task achievement ? Coz those are the parameters, that you will be judged on.
Except part-3 it was all good. I used good vocab, gave examples in part-1 and structured answer in part-2. I think I will take a chance and go for EOR

gaurav32

Apr 12, 2018
Is it worth to get marksheet remarked?
I have done EOR in past (IDP) and result remained unchanged. This time I appeared through BC and got the same score in speaking--6.5! I require 7.0.
hello friend..hope you are doing well.I remarked my test for writing and it got changed from 6.5 to 7.5 ..my test date was 8th sep and i received my updated trf on 25th oct 2018.My test centre was bc patiala.if you are confident enough ,then just give it a try.

prabhu1009

Jul 17, 2018
hello friend..hope you are doing well.I remarked my test for writing and it got changed from 6.5 to 7.5 ..my test date was 8th sep and i received my updated trf on 25th oct 2018.My test centre was bc patiala.if you are confident enough ,then just give it a try.
Thats great :):)

MsMalik

Oct 21, 2018
Hi ,
Got ielts test score today.
I want to gt my writing section reevaluated. Do i need to wait for a hard copy of result? Or can i apply without that as well?

Pr0077

Oct 10, 2018
Hi ,
I want to gt my writing section reevaluated. Do i need to wait for a hard copy of result? Or can i apply without that as well?
Contact customer care of BC, they will explain you step by step process of revaluation .

dnesh0166

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
Hi ,
BC has stipulated specific guidelines for EOR as under:

1. Fill out the offline application form for EOR, which is available at their website.
2. Prepare demand draft of Rs. 6500/- in favour of British Council payable at New Delhi from a Bank.
3. Attach original TRF of IELTS exam which is to be re-evaluated.
4. Attach copy of first and last two pages of applicant passport.
5. Attach one Cancelled cheque to authenticate your account details. It is required to refund Rs. 6500/- in case your score is amended.

Above mentioned 5 documents need to be sent to British Council at their Gurgaon address mentioned in application form.

Pr0077

Oct 10, 2018
Hi...anyone got revaluation Trf for writing. Test date 8th September IDP. Revaluation submitted on 25-sep. I have heard people received for Speaking. Please confirm.
Many candidates will receive trf today of 8th sept exam, as me and my friend about to receive today, most likely in afternoon.

Rahuloc

Star Member
Aug 27, 2018
For ppl waiting for EOR result of BC n submitted around 1st Oct shud get their this trf today or Monday...usually the tracking no of Bluedart(select reference no option) is ur applicant id in BC. I just checked mine n can see the delivery details on bluedart site

Reactions: nambaliya and YPS