+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

YPS

Mar 7, 2018
T

thanks for the response ..i was told that we get the results between 2-4 weeks of acknowledgement..hence was wonderinf if it can also take more than 4 weeks?
Is that usual?
luckily it's recently got changed n reduced to 4 weeks else SLA was 6 to 8 weeks.... In your case its only 3 weeks as of now...

Somu0991

Aug 19, 2018
Hi All,

I have applied for re-evaluation of IELTS pertaining to me and my spouse for the exam held on 08.09.2018 at Noida center of BC. We received our TRF on 27.09.2018 and the documents were submitted on 28.09.2018 to British Council. A message for receipt of documents was received by us on 29.09.2018.

With patience, I waited till 10.09.2018 but no response was received. I called their customer care and it was informed that documents are in process and normally it takes 2-4 weeks. Upon my request, she mailed me regarding our conversation.

It's been 17 days and no communication is done by BC. I request all the members, who are done with their re-evaluation, to put some light on the time line adopted by BC.
TIA.
Hi Brother,

I applied for speaking revaluation BC..It took exactly 4 weeks for the results....

dnesh0166

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
Hi Brother,

I applied for speaking revaluation BC..It took exactly 4 weeks for the results....
Thanks for your response. Could you please elaborate on the timeline, as 4 weeks from date of receiving documents by BC to receiving amended TRF at your end?

Somu0991

Aug 19, 2018
Thanks for your response. Could you please elaborate on the timeline, as 4 weeks from date of receiving documents by BC to receiving amended TRF at your end?
okay..It took me one week time for receiving a confirmation of the receipt of revaluation request and I received a confirmation via msg... then, within three days, I received a msg that "your revaluation request received and is under process. It will take 04 weeks for the process to be completed."
this is on Sep 14. On Oct 15, I received a msg from Blue Dart that I have a courier. Note, I did not receive any msg from BC that ravaluation completed.

Reactions: YPS

dnesh0166

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
okay..It took me one week time for receiving a confirmation of the receipt of revaluation request and I received a confirmation via msg... then, within three days, I received a msg that "your revaluation request received and is under process. It will take 04 weeks for the process to be completed."
this is on Sep 14. On Oct 15, I received a msg from Blue Dart that I have a courier. Note, I did not receive any msg from BC that ravaluation completed.
Thanks for your quick response.

Today BC has confirmed dispatch of TRF on phone and provided tracking no. The package is dispatched yesterday and is expected to be received within two days at my place i.e. New Delhi. Keeping my fingers crossed for the desired result.

Lalitv99

Star Member
Aug 21, 2017
Is it worth to get marksheet remarked?
I have done EOR in past (IDP) and result remained unchanged. This time I appeared through BC and got the same score in speaking--6.5! I require 7.0.

Lalitv99

Star Member
Aug 21, 2017
If money not an issue then give a try I see BC EOR bit positive than IDP.....but ensure you are confident ..
I have appeared 4 times with constant score of 6.5 in speaking and others improving. I really don't understand where I was wrong in speaking this time. Yes I had a pause in part two but that's it

YPS

Mar 7, 2018
I have appeared 4 times with constant score of 6.5 in speaking and others improving. I really don't understand where I was wrong in speaking this time. Yes I had a pause in part two but that's it
Pause should not be an issue..... Give EOR a try .....

Reactions: Lalitv99

YPS

Mar 7, 2018
Thanks for your quick response.

Today BC has confirmed dispatch of TRF on phone and provided tracking no. The package is dispatched yesterday and is expected to be received within two days at my place i.e. New Delhi. Keeping my fingers crossed for the desired result.
Oook, so you haven't received tracking sms but got the same from call center.... Let us know if receive sms also else everyone needs to call for tracking number :confused:

Pr0077

Oct 10, 2018
This time in speaking, I wasnt able to speak for even 1 mins, even then I was awarded 7 band. The solely reason was that, I nailed speaking part 1 and 3. Infact, my quality of speaking in part 1 and 3 was of 8 band, hence they gave me 7 band. So, think accordingly, how good you were in other parts and then take your decision accordingly.

Reactions: Lalitv99