+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

whosharma

All the best with ur result...even i will apply for eor next week...waiting for trf for 8th sept exam for which result was declared today..any idea how much time it takes?
If you are living in Tier 1 or Tier 2 ‘city’, it won’t take more than 3 working days.
By tomorrow or Monday you will get tracking ID by SMS. Generally they send TRF by Blue dart which delivers the very next day.! (Most of the cases)

Reactions: Rahuloc

Rahuloc

Star Member
Aug 27, 2018
If you are living in Tier 1 or Tier 2 ‘city’, it won’t take more than 3 working days.
By tomorrow or Monday you will get tracking ID by SMS. Generally they send TRF by Blue dart which delivers the very next day.! (Most of the cases)
Thanks...I will get my DD ready then

Teibo

Sep 21, 2018
Got my re-evaluation back today.
Exam Date: 18th Aug
LRWS: 9,9,6.5,7.5.
submitted EOR for writing same day I saw the result 31st of Aug.
confirmation mail:1st sept.
Sent a mail on 17th Sept for feedback, got a reply same date that result is ready.
Result updated form 6.5 to 7. updated result LRWS: 9,9,7,7.5
CRS score updated to 450.

EOR works guys.

Exam Location is Lagos Nigeria and under BC.

missioncan18

Sep 2, 2018
Got my re-evaluation back today.
Exam Date: 18th Aug
LRWS: 9,9,6.5,7.5.
submitted EOR for writing same day I saw the result 31st of Aug.
confirmation mail:1st sept.
Sent a mail on 17th Sept for feedback, got a reply same date that result is ready.
Result updated form 6.5 to 7. updated result LRWS: 9,9,7,7.5
CRS score updated to 450.

EOR works guys.

Exam Location is Lagos Nigeria and under BC.
Congrats. But how can you apply on test result date? isnt original report required along with the re valuation form?

Looking at your score, people should stop talking about 2 band difference myth. You had 2.5 band difference. Great job.

Teibo

Sep 21, 2018
Congrats. But how can you apply on test result date? isnt original report required along with the re valuation form?

Looking at your score, people should stop talking about 2 band difference myth. You had 2.5 band difference. Great job.
Yes, i picked up hardcopy result at BC office.

H0peAndFa1th

Jun 19, 2017
Hey Everyone,
I wrote my IELTS on 8th September 2018 in IDP Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu.
I've got my results today: LRWS = 8,7,6.5,7.5.
I'm planning to give for EOR in Writing to reach CLB 9. And I was quite sure that i would get 8777 in LRWS.
this is my third attempt and in my previous attempts i got 7 in writing.
Is EOR worth giving a try? Need expert's advice.
go for it, I am doing the same.

thog89

Star Member
May 27, 2018
Hi all,

I appeared for IELTS through BC, Noida center on 08.09.2018 and received result today morning. My score is
L-9
R-7.5
W-7
S-7

Am surprised with my speaking and writing score as I was expecting at least 7.5 in both. I have a query, if anyone can respond to this. If i apply for remarking of both speaking and writing then can i expect revision in score of both sections?

TIA
Yes. You just need to tick the sections in the EOR form you need remarked. If one section or more than one, same fees. If either of the section gets score increase, you will get refund. But might take more time if more than one section is selected for remark.

While you are at it, why don't you give reading also for remark, even though the chance of reading score increase is 0.01%:D

From what I heard, British council India takes around 4-6 weeks for remark.

Last edited:

Karan110006

Jul 29, 2018
In India, I have given IELTS GT exam for almost 12-14 times but every time either I get stuck in Writing or in Speaking just from 0.5 band. It does not matter whether you are giving exam from BC or IDP both know that everybody needs 7 band in writing and speaking in order to get through cut-off, hence they intentionally put you down in these two IELTS section, because Listening and Reading marks are fixed only Speaking and Writing are subjective and can be altered. I had terrible experience from both these companies.

H0peAndFa1th

Jun 19, 2017
In India, I have given IELTS GT exam for almost 12-14 times but every time either I get stuck in Writing or in Speaking just from 0.5 band. It does not matter whether you are giving exam from BC or IDP both know that everybody needs 7 band in writing and speaking in order to get through cut-off, hence they intentionally put you down in these two IELTS section, because Listening and Reading marks are fixed only Speaking and Writing are subjective and can be altered. I had terrible experience from both these companies.
same here, I share your pain, let's us do it together. when is your next test ? may you send me your all past test scores in detail in a personal message.

jinssbox

Star Member
Jun 20, 2018
Hyderabad
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2019
AOR Received.
01-01-2019
Med's Done....