+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

cyrilcb11

Jul 30, 2018
Toronto, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
It was an email from IELTS administrator that they have received the results and there is no change. They will send me my old TRF.
Oh! That's so strange. They are not allowed to discuss it over phone or email. Sorry to hear your scores are unchanged.

miatk

Jun 15, 2018
Got my EOR results now!
New and improved writing score from 6.5 to 7!!
New score
LRWS 8.5,8, 7,7.5
Now I have a opportunity to be in the next draw
First of all congratulations

Secondly the other thing is cleared that two bands difference is myth. So guys we should apply for EOR even two bands difference and it is completely depends on your the performance in the test.

mohitd11

Aug 30, 2018
Filled EOR on 1 august
No response received
As per support TRF is dispatched ( not received yet)

How can i know my result is changed ?
How many days it takes for refund?

Aug 12, 2018

Secondly the other thing is cleared that two bands difference is myth. So guys we should apply for EOR even two bands difference and it is completely depends on your the performance in the test.
That is 100% correct
Too many 6.5 writing scores were issued on the 28th July’s exam. I would encourage everyone with good scores and a 6.5 in writing and speaking to do the EOR

Reactions: miatk

milin4ever

Star Member
Aug 28, 2018

it is about two band difference between speaking and writing, not between writing and anyone of the rest. I read it somewhere :) That might be true.