+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

Dudelebowski

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
Oh, very bad. I have analysed I’m this group that remark success is zero in India’s, however, in other countries it is mostly an increase .something is wrong with system. I am not sure whether they recheck test or not?
No.It is not zero in India.I know many people from India whose scores improved through EOR. I applied EOR for 4 exams for Writing Module.The first 3 times it was 6.5 and did not change.The last exam I scored 7 in Writing and it changed from 7 to 7.5 after EOR.Now my score is CLB 10 in all the modules.Its wrong to assume that they are biased against Indian EOR applicants.

They are expecting a certain format and structure when it comes to Writing and Speaking but we Indians tend to write/speak in a free flowing manner and put/express our thoughts not adhering to a format or order.

It might look like the people from other countries are more successful when it comes to EOR but its just that most of those people are native speakers and they mostly follow the format expected by IELTS, especially the Britain way of Writing Essays and Letters.From my experience,I can say that my scores improved only after I changed my way of writing i.e. following a format and writing the sentences in cohesion following a structure.You are free to disagree with my views but thats how it is.

Dont lose hope.Do whatever you can :)

Beetan

Star Member
Aug 5, 2018
I gave my paper through idp and got my results last week.
R-7
S-6.5
L-8.5
W-5.5
I applied for Revaluation in writing on23rd and expecting an increase of 0.5 in writing.though i wrote 230 wprds in task 2 instead of 250.

SHABAM

Star Member
Jul 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, BC sent me an email to pick up my TRF after remarking but when I asked them back they don’t want to inform me about the EOR and the only way to know is by physically getting my TRF.

However, I checked the online result but it was the same !

Does this mean that the results remain unchanged?

JiBhanguJi

Star Member
Jul 23, 2018
Punjab
Category........
Guys, BC sent me an email to pick up my TRF after remarking but when I asked them back they don’t want to inform me about the EOR and the only way to know is by physically getting my TRF.

I talked on toll free no yersterday
They said even if marks change, it wont reflect online. So stay positive and get trf. All the best

Reactions: SHABAM

Jyotiawahan

Jul 27, 2018
No.It is not zero in India.I know many people from India whose scores improved through EOR. I applied EOR for 4 exams for Writing Module.The first 3 times it was 6.5 and did not change.The last exam I scored 7 in Writing and it changed from 7 to 7.5 after EOR.Now my score is CLB 10 in all the modules.Its wrong to assume that they are biased against Indian EOR applicants.

They are expecting a certain format and structure when it comes to Writing and Speaking but we Indians tend to write/speak in a free flowing manner and put/express our thoughts not adhering to a format or order.

It might look like the people from other countries are more successful when it comes to EOR but its just that most of those people are native speakers and they mostly follow the format expected by IELTS, especially the Britain way of Writing Essays and Letters.From my experience,I can say that my scores improved only after I changed my way of writing i.e. following a format and writing the sentences in cohesion following a structure.You are free to disagree with my views but thats how it is.

Dont lose hope.Do whatever you can :)
Thanks for your hopeful reply. I have also filed eor and waiting for result. If by chance I don’t get my desired band, would you kindly elaborate me the format of essays in detail??

hellotipsy

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018
Hello everyone,
I just received my EoR results via IDP. Will the score be reflected immediately in the website?
Will the refund be sent immediately?

Thank you

bishcan

Jul 27, 2018
AOR Received.
30-05-2019
Med's Done....
31-05-2019
Hello everyone,
I just received my EoR results via IDP. Will the score be reflected immediately in the website?
Will the refund be sent immediately?

Thank you
Was your EOR Positive? What was the updated score?

OYINDASOLAMI

Jun 7, 2018
Hi, sorry for the late reply. My exam was on June 30 as well, and I submitted the remarking request on July 14. They sent me an email on Wednesday, July 25. However, my online account was updated with the new results the next Friday. So, basically it took them around 2 days to update the account.
Thanks. My concern now is I wasn't issued a receipt that day, neither did I receive an acknowledgment mail, I had to send them emails severally and also demanded an acknowledgment mail on 1st August, which they sent to me on 2nd August. Could it be my Eor was not sent since 17th July that I applied for it or there is an omission somewhere?

Pankaj2928

Aug 1, 2018
India
Guys, BC sent me an email to pick up my TRF after remarking but when I asked them back they don’t want to inform me about the EOR and the only way to know is by physically getting my TRF.when you applied for Eor and when you got email regarding collecting trf? I have also applied 1 week earlier so I need an estimate that when will they send me email

Pankaj2928

Aug 1, 2018
India

When you applied for Eor and on which date you received an email ?

SHABAM

Star Member
Jul 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
When you applied for Eor and on which date you received an email ?
EOR : 17/7/2018
received their email: 5 August

I don't know the EOR outcome because I am abroad and BC doesn't want to inform me by email, and I should be physically handed my TRF. Also, they are checking the possibility to use courier but no response.

Online result was the same, so not sure if it worth to delegate someone to get the TRF!