+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

Jyotiawahan

Jul 27, 2018
An
hey ..guys justy wanted to share my experience i happened to call British Council today and they told me that my TRF has been despatched. when asked my score they said they cant give me any infos. But, when pushed a bit she said that " I would be receiving a new trf and not the old one"

what do you say? I assume if they are issuing a new trf that means that the score has changed! what do you ppl say . Please guide me
please don’t forget to share your new score

sherif83

Jul 27, 2018
Hi, please when did you write your exam and where? I wrote on 30th June and I applied on 17th July, yet to hear from BC, and my old result is still reflecting.
Hi, sorry for the late reply. My exam was on June 30 as well, and I submitted the remarking request on July 14. They sent me an email on Wednesday, July 25. However, my online account was updated with the new results the next Friday. So, basically it took them around 2 days to update the account.

Jyotiawahan

Jul 27, 2018
Hi, sorry for the late reply. My exam was on June 30 as well, and I submitted the remarking request on July 14. They sent me an email on Wednesday, July 25. However, my online account was updated with the new results the next Friday. So, basically it took them around 2 days to update the account.
As you are saying that you submitted your request on14 july but it taje

Pankaj2928

Aug 1, 2018
India
My exam was on- 7 july
Result - 20 July
Filed revaluation -29 July
Acknowledge regarding receivin documents - 31 July
Now where should i check about status.? Because candidate login area still reflectin old result

Reactions: Jyotiawahan

Arvi32

Jul 15, 2018
My exam was on- 7 july
Result - 20 July
Now where should i check about status.? Because candidate login area still reflectin old result
In IDP , if your scores are changed, candidate login will show the old result only. Better to check on https://results.ieltsessentials.com/ as here your result will be updated (as per my experience).

OYINDASOLAMI

Jun 7, 2018
aA
Hi, sorry for the late reply. My exam was on June 30 as well, and I submitted the remarking request on July 14. They sent me an email on Wednesday, July 25. However, my online account was updated with the new results the next Friday. So, basically it took them around 2 days to update the account.[/QUOTE
Alright Thanks.Yet to hear from them.

JiBhanguJi

Star Member
Jul 23, 2018
Punjab
Category........
My exam was on- 7 july
Result - 20 July
I received acknowledgement on 27
Still same old score in candidate login

What are ur scores? And for which section you have requested for recheck?

Aug 3, 2018
Hello,
My exam was on 19 July 2018. I have recently received my result stating
R- 9
L- 8.5
W- 6.5
S-5.5
I just need 6 in speaking. I am really depressed about my speaking score. My speaking test was average not that low. I was sure to get atleast 6. Someone please advice me about remark In speaking.

Pankaj2928

Aug 1, 2018
India
Hello,
R- 9
L- 8.5
W- 6.5
S-5.5
I just need 6 in speaking. I am really depressed about my speaking score. My speaking test was average not that low. I was sure to get atleast 6. Someone please advice me about remark In speaking.
If you r confident then go for it..there are chances for an increment. However, if there is a variation of 2 bands in 2 different modules then they cross check it for any mistake, but I have read the cases where even after variation examine get increased new result

Ehsanchan

Jul 20, 2018
Hello,
R- 9
L- 8.5
W- 6.5
S-5.5
Hi, your case is similar with me. Out of sudden, I got 5 in my latest IELTS speaking test and I feel that I didn't perform that bad. I already took IELTS twice previously and got band 7 in speaking for both tests. Therefore, I go ahead with EoR and still waiting for the result now.

If you are confident about your performance during the test, you can give it a try. Good luck!

Reactions: Gurinderdhaliwal