+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

siveenks

Jul 11, 2018
I planning to go in on Saturday to submit my EOR. I also took the exam on the 30th in Qatar. My scores were LRWS: 8 9 6.5 9.
I only need a 7.0 on my writing for my CRS to shoot up from a 417 to a 471. Really annoyed that the score was so low for writing, and that a 0.5 makes such a huge difference on the website. Did they tell you how long the EOR process would take when you submitted the EOR?
Hi,
They said it will take 10 weeks approximately. It is a long time to wait, but I thought that I may get band 7 in writing by EOR.

siveenks

Jul 11, 2018
Thank you all for everything. Here is my IELTS journey:

*attempt 1 [02Jun]
LRWS 8 8.5 6.5 7
EOR @BC for writing [applied 19Jun] [received 13Jul]: Unchanged

*attempt 2 [30Jun]
LRWS 8.5 9 7.5 7.5 [>CLB10]

My advise to you: Never give up and visit ieltsliz website for tips.

Thank you for all the motivation you've given me.

Best wishes,

Baker
Hi Baker,
From which country did you take the test? It seems you got EOR very fast. In Qatar, I was told that the waiting period is 10 weeks.

siveenks

Jul 11, 2018
Hey Guys, I would like to raise your hopes:

I took the exam on 2nd June (BC). My original speaking score was 6.5
I was unsatisfied with the Speaking results. Applied for Enquiry on Results for speaking section on 20 June.
Today, I received my new speaking score: 8

Best of luck!
Hi
From which country did you take the test? Was it IDP or British Council? It seems you got EOR very fast. In Qatar, I was told that the waiting period is 10 weeks.

Last edited:
Jul 13, 2018
Hello Everyone.. I gave IELTS IDP India 2-Jun and got LRWS 996.58. Applied for EOR on 21-Jun and got TRF today. Writing Score changed to 7. I have been a viewer in this group till now but it gave me the confidence to go and apply for EOR. Thanks and best of luck to everyone

Dudelebowski

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
Hello Everyone,

My First Attempt: 24 March BC India
L-8.0,R-8.5,W-6.5,S-7.5.
Applied EOR for Writing and there is no change in Result.I am pretty sure that BC did not review my application and sent it back after 8 weeks as the BC Customer Care person told the same thing by mistake when I called them.

Second Attempt: 21 April BC India
L-8.0,R-8.5,W-6.5,W-6.5,S-7.5
Applied EOR for Writing and I did not get the Result yet.Its been 6 weeks since I applied for EOR.

Third Attempt : 24 May IDP India
L-8.0,R-8.0,W-6.5,S-7
I was shocked seeing this result as I scored low in Reading and Speaking compared to my previous attempts.Applied for EOR for Speaking and Writing and received the result in 2 weeks with no change in any module.

Fourth Attempt: 30 June IDP India
L-8.5,R-8.0,W-7.0,S-7.5
I was both happy and a tad bit sad seeing this result yesterday.My CRS is 438 now with this score and it would have been 441 had I scored 7.5 in Writing i.e CLB 10 in all modules.

I was very confident after the test that I would score 7.5 in Writing but that did not happen.Do I need to go for EOR for Writing or wait it out till the CRS Draw drops to 438? If by chance, my score gets increased, my CRS shoots up to 441 and might be able to get an invite in the next 2 or 3 draws.

harjinder461

Star Member
May 29, 2017
Hello Everyone,

L-8.0,R-8.5,W-6.5,S-7.5.
Applied EOR for Writing and there is no change in Result.I am pretty sure that BC did not review my application and sent it back after 8 weeks as the BC Customer Care person told the same thing by mistake when I called them.

Applied EOR for Writing and I did not get the Result yet.Its been 6 weeks since I applied for EOR.

L-8.0,R-8.0,W-6.5,S-7
I was shocked seeing this result as I scored low in Reading and Speaking compared to my previous attempts.Applied for EOR for Speaking and Writing and received the result in 2 weeks with no change in any module.

L-8.5,R-8.0,W-7.0,S-7.5
I was both happy and a tad bit sad seeing this result yesterday.My CRS is 438 now with this score and it would have been 441 had I scored 7.5 in Writing i.e CLB 10 in all modules.

I was very confident after the test that I would score 7.5 in Writing but that did not happen.Do I need to go for EOR for Writing or wait it out till the CRS Draw drops to 438? If by chance, my score gets increased, my CRS shoots up to 441 and might be able to get an invite in the next 2 or 3 draws.
Where u applied eor of 24th may exam ?

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Hello Everyone,

L-8.0,R-8.5,W-6.5,S-7.5.

L-8.0,R-8.0,W-6.5,S-7

L-8.5,R-8.0,W-7.0,S-7.5

It is a difficult choice. Based on current trends, I don't believe 438 invite will be possible before September, but then again, this is based on current goings, and it could well decrease by back-to-back draws; it is unlikely this will happen, but there's a remote chance. Personally, I would go ahead and create EE profile with the latest result to get 438 CRS. Then, if you receive positive result on BC EOR on 21st April (you should get by end of this month, I am predicting), I would suggest to use this TRF on EE profile, mind you your CRS will decrease, and apply EOR on the 30th June.

TCA_globetrotter

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
I just submitted an EOR for my BC 30th June results: LRWS - 8.0 9.0 6.5 9.0. Pretty confident with my writing as I write for a living.

Going to take another BC IELTS on 2nd August, because the EOR process takes a minimum of 8-10 weeks in Qatar. I'll probably be able to take 2 tests before the EOR for the first test comes back. I only need my writing score to improve, so I'm not too worried. I am annoyed that the EOR process takes so long.

Dudelebowski

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
It is a difficult choice. Based on current trends, I don't believe 438 invite will be possible before September, but then again, this is based on current goings, and it could well decrease by back-to-back draws; it is unlikely this will happen, but there's a remote chance. Personally, I would go ahead and create EE profile with the latest result to get 438 CRS. Then, if you receive positive result on BC EOR on 21st April (you should get by end of this month, I am predicting), I would suggest to use this TRF on EE profile, mind you your CRS will decrease, and apply EOR on the 30th June.
Yeah I am pretty confused seeing the current trend.Last year, the CRS dropped to 430 odd in back to back draws in August and September.On the one hand, if the same thing happens this year,I might miss the chance to get Invite if I submit this TRF for EOR. On the other hand, the score may never drop to 430s as there are many 440+ applicants in the pool this year and I might be waiting forever.

My head is aching thinking about what to choose from these two options.

Reactions: nns14

TCA_globetrotter

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
Hi,
They said it will take 10 weeks approximately. It is a long time to wait, but I thought that I may get band 7 in writing by EOR.
Thanks for the reply. I actually submitted the EOR (even though they said 10 weeks), and also registered to take another test on the 2nd. I'm expecting my score to increase, but would rather take another test till the EOR comes back. I work with one of the universities, and write papers as a researcher. I'm surprised I got a 6.5 in the first place.

harjinder461

Star Member
May 29, 2017
Today i called to idp they said they recieved letter from idp and they will give courier track id on wednesday . What is the mean of recieved letter
I thought its negative my score is not changed by them

ankit.burman

Dec 16, 2017
Today i called to idp they said they recieved letter from idp and they will give courier track id on wednesday . What is the mean of recieved letter
I thought its negative my score is not changed by them
plz check on ielts essentials website if there is a change ur scores wud hav changd else vice versa