+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

Cans

Star Member
Mar 24, 2018
EOR applied - 12th June
EOR confirmation - 14th June
Called up IDP head office today and they said your result has been received through IDP Australia. We would be dispatching your result via courier by today or max tomorrow evening.

Hoping for the best
Did you check it online? Do you see any change ? In my case it shows the same and I called BC they said it will not get updated online and I will get my TRF within 5 days. Still waiting for it!

Madhuri_kk

Mar 24, 2018
Has anyone who applied around 25 April for 24March test, received their results ? I'm still waiting, been more than 8 weeks.
I applied eor for 24 march test on 16 april and got an acknowledgement on 21 and 23 April respectively.
I have been following up with them, they say status in progress. Customer care person asked me to wait till 30 June.
However, personally I think, customer care people do not have much idea on when we would get the results. They just check the status and if it is in progress, then they ask to wait for 8 weeks, 10 weeks or sometimes more than that accordingly.
So, we would anyways have to wait at least till the end of this week or one more if necessary.
I also have lost hopes for positive results. I need an increase of 0.5 band in writing which has become very common case for most of the people in this group. Anyways, good luck.

harjitdhir

Star Member
Oct 25, 2017
I applied eor for 24 march test on 16 april and got an acknowledgement on 21 and 23 April respectively.
I have been following up with them, they say status in progress. Customer care person asked me to wait till 30 June.
However, personally I think, customer care people do not have much idea on when we would get the results. They just check the status and if it is in progress, then they ask to wait for 8 weeks, 10 weeks or sometimes more than that accordingly.
So, we would anyways have to wait at least till the end of this week or one more if necessary.
I also have lost hopes for positive results. I need an increase of 0.5 band in writing which has become very common case for most of the people in this group. Anyways, good luck.

Yeah, they said the same thing to me. Let's just hope it works out for all of us. Good luck to you too !

tanvirsonali

Jun 8, 2018
My results are as follows: L8 R7.5 W6.5 S7.5
I have made an EOR for my results as Im quite sceptic about my results.
I am posting the essay. I wrote on the exams date and it was word for word. I not only remembered my essay but as well as all my reading and listening answers. I made 3 IELTS examiner, who offered correction service, marked this essay and I was awarded. TA7 LR8 GR8 CC 8 = 7.5.
My results baffled my understanding. What do you think of my results and do I have a chance to get my band increased by the missing 0.5 i need? BC told me that it will take around 2 to 4 weeks to get the evaluated results. Please give me your honest opinion.

Question:
Some people say that large international sporting events can cause many problems to the hosting nation and not worthy.
Do you agree or disagree?

Answer:

Organizing large international sporting competitions has become increasingly unpopular among certain demographics of society. These people claim that hosting international sports event is not important as the host country face many issues and as such are not needed. This essay will argue why hosting international sporting competitions is entirely necessary despite potential risks.

People have always been wary of international sports events as they are often subjected to heavy criticisms about being unfair. In addition, they are justifiably worried about the racial and religious wars, which the conflicts of these competitions can generate. Indeed, there have been recorded instances of events among countries, unfortunately initiating wars. These instances have bolstered existing fears in individuals that international sporting events are not necessary and can be harmful to the host nation.

Despite the minor risks associated with organizing major competitions among nations, the idea that they are unnecessary and dangerous is completely preposterous. International sporting events have been organized throughout the world for hundreds of years. The economic growth and diplomatic ties strengthen during these events have been significantly beneficial to the host nation. Football world cup, for example, which will be held in Russia this year, has been a positive impact as people try to adopt the new culture of the host country as well as the legislative bodies can spur their nation's image. Overall, the idea that international competitions are dangerous and unimportant is ill-informed and dangerous itself and could lead to a far worse outcome for society.

In conclusion, this essay argued that people who are against international sporting event and underestimate the effects of what they believe. In my opinion, I believe that hosting international sports competitions is entirely justified despite the small and occasional risks involved.
I have just contacted BC to ask for an update about my EOR. They told me there is no chance to access the results today and by end of next week, they will reveal to me the results of my eor.

Hoping for the best

Cans

Star Member
Mar 24, 2018
My results are as follows: L8 R7.5 W6.5 S7.5
I have made an EOR for my results as Im quite sceptic about my results.
I am posting the essay. I wrote on the exams date and it was word for word. I not only remembered my essay but as well as all my reading and listening answers. I made 3 IELTS examiner, who offered correction service, marked this essay and I was awarded. TA7 LR8 GR8 CC 8 = 7.5.
My results baffled my understanding. What do you think of my results and do I have a chance to get my band increased by the missing 0.5 i need? BC told me that it will take around 2 to 4 weeks to get the evaluated results. Please give me your honest opinion.

Question:
Some people say that large international sporting events can cause many problems to the hosting nation and not worthy.
Do you agree or disagree?

Answer:

Organizing large international sporting competitions has become increasingly unpopular among certain demographics of society. These people claim that hosting international sports event is not important as the host country face many issues and as such are not needed. This essay will argue why hosting international sporting competitions is entirely necessary despite potential risks.

People have always been wary of international sports events as they are often subjected to heavy criticisms about being unfair. In addition, they are justifiably worried about the racial and religious wars, which the conflicts of these competitions can generate. Indeed, there have been recorded instances of events among countries, unfortunately initiating wars. These instances have bolstered existing fears in individuals that international sporting events are not necessary and can be harmful to the host nation.

Despite the minor risks associated with organizing major competitions among nations, the idea that they are unnecessary and dangerous is completely preposterous. International sporting events have been organized throughout the world for hundreds of years. The economic growth and diplomatic ties strengthen during these events have been significantly beneficial to the host nation. Football world cup, for example, which will be held in Russia this year, has been a positive impact as people try to adopt the new culture of the host country as well as the legislative bodies can spur their nation's image. Overall, the idea that international competitions are dangerous and unimportant is ill-informed and dangerous itself and could lead to a far worse outcome for society.

In conclusion, this essay argued that people who are against international sporting event and underestimate the effects of what they believe. In my opinion, I believe that hosting international sports competitions is entirely justified despite the small and occasional risks involved.

Hi I got the same result as yours and I have applied for writing re-evaluation. Did you get any update or is your scores changed online?

ravdeep91

Star Member
Sep 12, 2017
Vancouver
AOR Received.
16-07-2018
Med's Done....
02-08-2018
Passport Req..
21-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-12-2018
LANDED..........
24-01-2019
I have just contacted BC to ask for an update about my EOR. They told me there is no chance to access the results today and by end of next week, they will reveal to me the results of my eor.

Hoping for the best
well i went through your essay and i think structure wise and grammatically you have done a good job whereas the content is not at all important as we are writing in a very short span of time. However I believe that you should be able to achieve 7 or above this time... I have also written the same essay on 24th may and followed a very good flow along with the structure, but disappointed with the 6.5 i received...

gave the exam via IDP and applied for eor on 12th june... confirmation 14th june

are you sure about BC delivering result in 2-4 weeks???
because in my previous exam which was held on 7th April, I applied for eor on 24th... confirmation on 26th april..
I called BC today and they told me that it'll take 2 more weeks!

All the best though... I really hope we all make it this time as this IELTS is now getting to my nerves

ankurbhatia17

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
I gave exam on 2nd june and got my result as L-8, R-7, W-7, S-6.5
I have applied for EOR and today I received an email from my test center that they have submitted EOR. It was mentioned in the mail that process will take 8-10 weeks.

Has anyone received result earlier? Can I track my EOR application online?
Same here... Taken exam on 2nd june... Applied for EOR... Let me know once you receive your trf...

Ritzy@911

Jun 6, 2018
Did you check it online? Do you see any change ? In my case it shows the same and I called BC they said it will not get updated online and I will get my TRF within 5 days. Still waiting for it!
Yes,I did check online but the result displays the same.
The IDP customer care said that the reevaluated result is only conveyed through TRF scorecard that one would receive via courier and no other means.
So I am still waiting...

Reyaansonam26

Star Member
Jun 3, 2018
Same here... Taken exam on 2nd june... Applied for EOR... Let me know once you receive your trf...
Omg I believe it's a scam...I got the exact same marks LRWS 8.5/7/7/6.5 ...applied for remark on writing and speaking 20th June from IDP and got confirmation yesterday after bugging them on live chats for 2 consecutive days.

Amit23

Star Member
Apr 27, 2018
India
I applied for EOR on 19th June and got the confirmation mail the same day. Today contacted the IDP customer care and they said that they have sent my answer sheets to IDP Australia on 25th June. Don't know how much time they will take. Waiting and hoping for positive result.

Cans

Star Member
Mar 24, 2018
I got an email from BC that they have sent my TRF through registered post on 25th June. Hopefully i must get it today or tomorrow.