+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

navkrish

Jun 1, 2018
No Change
Hard luck friend, this is really bad from the local IDP centre to keep you waiting for 1 month. You can raise a complaint against them. Your scores are very good and writing score can be improved by following a standard format. I myself wrote IELTS exam 3 times and got it right in writing the third time. Good luck!

Dr.sony

Aug 11, 2017
Bangladesh
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-10-2018
AOR Received.
01-11-2018
Passport Req..
08-04-2019
Hard luck friend, this is really bad from the local IDP centre to keep you waiting for 1 month. You can raise a complaint against them. Your scores are very good and writing score can be improved by following a standard format. I myself wrote IELTS exam 3 times and got it right in writing the third time. Good luck!
Can you provide me the format please. I have already wrote ielts 4 times. I got 7 in writing in the previous tests. But this time it was only 6 and I am quite frustrated.

iaman.hayer

Star Member
Feb 11, 2018
Can you provide me the format please. I have already wrote ielts 4 times. I got 7 in writing in the previous tests. But this time it was only 6 and I am quite frustrated.
That is their strategy of minting money....The moment you get good scores in other tests (L,S and R), they reduce your writing score...Just be persistent, people usually make it in their 5th or 6th attempt. Best of luck.

navkrish

Jun 1, 2018
I did not get 7 in any of my attempts. In the latest attempt, i got 6.5, but when i applied for EOR, it got changed to 7. I may not be the best person to help you out. But, I guess you need to use proper linking words, paragraphs should be coherent like from start to end. Always don't go off topic. Make sure, you don't repeat the words in the question, Instead use synonyms and also explain both sides of the argument and pick one side eventually. Always write 5 paragraphs, like introduction, against, for, for and conclusion. Use the same style for causes, examples and effects question as well. Lot of youtube videos available. Make sure, you plan your essay for 5 min, like what can be my for or against points with an example each. write the essay in 30 min and spend the last 5 min to double check for any grammar or spellings. All the best.
https://www.quora.com/How-can-I-score-a-7-in-the-IELTS-writing-part

Reactions: Dr.sony

Dr.sony

Aug 11, 2017
Bangladesh
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-10-2018
AOR Received.
01-11-2018
Passport Req..
08-04-2019
I did not get 7 in any of my attempts. In the latest attempt, i got 6.5, but when i applied for EOR, it got changed to 7. I may not be the best person to help you out. But, I guess you need to use proper linking words, paragraphs should be coherent like from start to end. Always don't go off topic. Make sure, you don't repeat the words in the question, Instead use synonyms and also explain both sides of the argument and pick one side eventually. Always write 5 paragraphs, like introduction, against, for, for and conclusion. Use the same style for causes, examples and effects question as well. Lot of youtube videos available. Make sure, you plan your essay for 5 min, like what can be my for or against points with an example each. write the essay in 30 min and spend the last 5 min to double check for any grammar or spellings. All the best.
https://www.quora.com/How-can-I-score-a-7-in-the-IELTS-writing-part
Thank you so much. I wrote the test again on 12th May and got 6.5 again in writing. Will apply eor tomorrow.

Reactions: navkrish

leksi

Star Member
Mar 24, 2018
My Test date was 7th april, IDP, Dhaka
score: LRWS : 8 8.5 6 8
EOR applied: 22nd april for writing
Result got today 3rd june No Change :(
but the result actually reached on 7th May. I have been calling IDP local center for last 1 month and they were continuously telling that results are not arrived. But today after 43 days I went to the center and told them if I wont get my result today I shall not leave the office. They went crazy and started looking for the result. after 3 hrs of waiting they found the result sheet in a bundle which arrived on 7th May. This is how IDP works :(
Hello,
I am sorry about that but please book the next exam date (June 30) if you have sufficient funds.
We will all make it.

Dr.sony

Aug 11, 2017
Bangladesh
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-10-2018
AOR Received.
01-11-2018
Passport Req..
08-04-2019
Hello,
I am sorry about that but please book the next exam date (June 30) if you have sufficient funds.
We will all make it.
Yes I am booking for 30th june and applying eor for my test on 12th may. Writing 6.5 again :(

Reactions: leksi

yeskayk

Star Member
May 4, 2017
DUBAI
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-09-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
12-11-2019
Hi All,

Test date: 12 May 18
Test Centre : Canadian University Dubai
IDP
TRF : 26 May 18
Same day applied for EOR
L8 R7 W6 S7. 5

I was super confident on my writing. In fact the first time I ever sat for this test I got a 7.5 in writing.

I have seen on this thread that atleast 6 of them have got an increase of 1band while giving for EOR.

Hoping for the best ...

Nidhi bhavsar

Jan 24, 2017
Hi all, Just got my result L 8, R 7.5, w 7, s 6.5.

this was my 4 th attempt . in previous tests got 7.5 in speaking and writing 6.5 . But this time after so much hard work got 7 in writing . Speaking I m confident I did well.

Shall I go for revaluation?

I am disappointed.

Help me out guys.
I had same result . I sent my result in rechecking. You should go as well.

misskitten

May 18, 2018
Hello!! I would like to ask you guys who already received their EOR, what was the email like? Because they sent me an email that my EOR is ready for pick up. That’s it. No other info whether it changed or not. Maybe it didn’t change at all. ☹ I applied EOR on the 19th of May in IDP Riyadh. It was only 2 weeks then the results are out. ☹

kalyanisingh

Jun 4, 2018
New York
Category........
IELTS Request
12-05-2018
Hey,

Few hours back, I received an email from IELTS (IDP) that my remark has been completed but they can only mail me the new score or I can view it online. I checked online and the score is same. It maybe because my score hasn't changed or because they do not update the new score immediately. I would like to believe the latter.
Does anyone know how long they take to update the remark score online?

Reactions: Nidhi bhavsar

misskitten

May 18, 2018
Hey,

Few hours back, I received an email from IELTS (IDP) that my remark has been completed but they can only mail me the new score or I can view it online. I checked online and the score is same. It maybe because my score hasn't changed or because they do not update the new score immediately. I would like to believe the latter.
Hello! They just told me that my request has been completed but they did not tell if it will be changed online. They just informed me to go to the center to claim my eor. I’ll be going tomorrow. I am not hoping anymore.
Hey,

yeskayk

Star Member
May 4, 2017
DUBAI
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-09-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
12-11-2019
Hello!! I would like to ask you guys who already received their EOR, what was the email like? Because they sent me an email that my EOR is ready for pick up. That’s it. No other info whether it changed or not. Maybe it didn’t change at all. ☹ I applied EOR on the 19th of May in IDP Riyadh. It was only 2 weeks then the results are out. ☹
Good luck and do let us know