+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

Rehankhan011

May 25, 2018
I have L:9, R:8.5, W:7, S:6.5. I applied for EoR yesterday through IDP India, Nehru Place Office, New Delhi. I opted remarks in Writing and Speaking. Does remarks in two sections affect the whole result. I opted for writing just in case if it is changed.

Do they inform you when the application is sent to Australia? How do I confirm if they have sent it to Australia or not??

At the start

Feb 2, 2018
I got LWRS 8786.5

I am going to apply for eor tomorrow

Anybody got .5 increase in speaking module ?

Pls suggest me what to do ??

Thanks guys

Readwan

Jun 2, 2017
IELTS score LRWS 8,9,6.5,7.5
Exam center: BC Dhaka
EoR applied: 8 May
EoR received: 30 May
Revised score: no change!

Tough luck in my case. But it's a must go if you're short by only 0.5. Best of luck.

Raaj123

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
IELTS score L R W S 8.5 ,7 ,6 ,8

Exam center: Michigan USA
Exam Date : 21 April (IDP)
EoR applied: 15 May
EoR received: 22 May
Revised score: no change

Dr.sony

Aug 11, 2017
Bangladesh
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-10-2018
AOR Received.
01-11-2018
Passport Req..
08-04-2019
IELTS score LRWS 8,9,6.5,7.5
Exam center: BC Dhaka
EoR applied: 8 May
EoR received: 30 May
Revised score: no change!

Tough luck in my case. But it's a must go if you're short by only 0.5. Best of luck.
I have applied for eor on 22nd april through idp.. still no response. Dhanmondi centre.

navkrish

Jun 1, 2018
Hello everyone,

I wrote my IELTS IDP on 21st April and got scores LRWS 8,8,6.5,7.5
I applied for EOR on May 14th for writing and speaking and today evening got a sms, that the EOR amount is refunded to my account.
Waiting anxiously for my scores! When can we expect?

Pavel345

May 4, 2018
Hello everyone,

I applied for EOR on May 14th for writing and speaking and today evening got a sms, that the EOR amount is refunded to my account.
I think you nailed it , congrats

Waiting for mine, L8R7W6.5S6
Applied on 10th May, still no response....

Reactions: navkrish

Turkishdude

Jun 1, 2018
Dear all,

Firstly, I would like to thank Rambo for opening this thread and to everyone who contributed to it as it gave me the optimism and strength I needed through this not-so-pleasant timeline. I am now writing my story here hoping it will inspire someone. I had a similar problem like the ones described here until today. I took the Academic exam through BC in 5th of May, 2018 in Ankara, Turkey to apply for a university in England and when the results were available to me on the 18th, it was quite shocking to see my writing being 5,5. My other scores were L,R,W,S: 7,5 - 8,5 - 5,5 - 6,5 with an Overall of 7. I needed an overall of 6,5 with 6 being the minimum for every section available so my writing was definetely a problem and I was fully confident with my writing.

I have studied university in UK and wrote loads of reports, assignments and a dissertation through the years. My writing went very well during the exam and I was expecting a much higher mark. I have made an appeal about my results on 25th of May with them recieving my EOR application documents on the 28th May. I have recieved my EOR result today(1st of June) with an increase of 0,5 to my writing. It is now 6 and will allow me to get an unconditional offer. So guys, if you are confident with your writing or speaking, takea chance at EOR without a second doubt. And in the meantime, carry on with your studies in case the EOR results remain unchanged as I did.

Some additional information:
When I contacted BC Istanbul on 25th of May(when I gave my documents to the post) and asked them about the length of the EOR process, they told me it will take between 6-8 weeks and the whole process took only 5 days (with them receiving my documents on Monday and the TRF arriving on Friday)
I didn't recıeve an e-mail or a text message from BC regarding my EOR results but only the TRF.

Exam Partner-BC
Country-Turkey
Revaluation Submission Date-25th of May 2018
Subject-Writing
Revaluation Completion Date-1st of June 2018
TRF received date- 1st June 2018
Results Before EOR (L,R,W,S) : 7,5-8,5-5,5-6,5
Results After EOR (L,R,W,S): 7,5-8,5-6-6,5

Regards and best of luck to everybody going through this process! ;)

Turkish dude.

Last edited:

Ramniwas

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone,

Congratulations dear

Which was your centre ?