+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

May 21, 2018
Same here . I had taken it on 24 March , but from British council.
Applied EOR on16 April.
Got a message saying 12 to 14 weeks.
Any idea why so much of time?

Also pls lemme know how to follow up with them. Contact details
Thanks in advance

I am in same situation
IELTS EOR FOR WRITING MODULE
Exam Partner: BC
LRWS: 8.5, 8.5, 6.5, 7
Test Date: March 24, 2018
EOR Requested: April 13 2018
EOR Request Acknowledged by BC: April 16, 2018
EOR Result Arrived: waiting
AS PER BC IT WILL TAKE 12 TO 14 WEEKS TO REMARKED.

My what's app number is 9216522220 kindly be in touch as we both are in same boat.
All the best

Friend89

May 19, 2018
Wow. I hope we get an upgraded score. I really don’t have time to sit in again. Accdg to IDP I will have my result in 2-4 weeks. Inshallah
Hi dear, can you tell me wat kind of visa you applying for for uk, is it student or immigration/PR bcuz I heard they don't have immigration/PR option...

misskitten

May 18, 2018
Hi dear, can you tell me wat kind of visa you applying for for uk, is it student or immigration/PR bcuz I heard they don't have immigration/PR option...
Hello. I’m not sure but I want to work there. Most of my friends are working there after passing the IELTS.

Friend89

May 19, 2018
Hello. I’m not sure but I want to work there. Most of my friends are working there after passing the IELTS.
Oh I see but I would suggest u to check the visa policies once bcuz I also was planning to go there for work but could not find any suitable visa option to reside there and work like wat we doing here in Saudi arabia... No permanent residency... keep me posted if u don't mind

misskitten

May 18, 2018
Oh I see but I would suggest u to check the visa policies once bcuz I also was planning to go there for work but could not find any suitable visa option to reside there and work like wat we doing here in Saudi arabia... No permanent residency... keep me posted if u don't mind
Ahh i didn’t know that. Many agencies in the Philippines are looking for UKRN. Processing time will just take 4-6mos before you can fly to UK. I will check on that if I pass the IELTS ☹☹☹ i will update you.

Friend89

May 19, 2018
Wow. I hope we get an upgraded score. I really don’t have time to sit in again. Accdg to IDP I will have my result in 2-4 weeks. Inshallah
I got my EOR update today... Sadly score remained unchanged... I applied on 9th may and got the outcome email just now

misskitten

May 18, 2018
I got my EOR update today... Sadly score remained unchanged... I applied on 9th may and got the outcome email just now
Sorry to hear that. My score will surely be the same as well. :( I might take OET in the Philippines when I get home this November. They said it will be much easier for those people who works in a medical field. I’ll email you my whatsapp though.

Friend89

May 19, 2018
Sorry to hear that. My score will surely be the same as well. :( I might take OET in the Philippines when I get home this November. They said it will be much easier for those people who works in a medical field. I’ll email you my whatsapp though.
It's k dear, don't loose hope u may get an upgrade bcuz my people get an upgrade, in my case I don't know I still doubt if they sent my answer sheet to uk bcuz they gave results within 13 days which is very quick from British council... Waiting your mail

misskitten

May 18, 2018
It's k dear, don't loose hope u may get an upgrade bcuz my people get an upgrade, in my case I don't know I still doubt if they sent my answer sheet to uk bcuz they gave results within 13 days which is very quick from British council... Waiting your mail
I heard that if it’s from BC it might take 2 months but for IDP they can give out the results after a week or two. Yeah, it’s very quick. I’ve read in this thread that the result was released after 2 days. They should’ve sent it to UK because we paid. ☹ i lost your email, just email me here july1weena@gmail.com