Applied for EOR on 10th april
Recieved the TRF with NO CHANGE on 24th april

Meanwhile I gave ielts (BC) on 21st april

Recieved result on 4th may
L8.5
R 9
W 7
S 7

I hope this will help someone to decide.

mreza

May 6, 2018
Hello everyone,

For me, EOR was false hope.

Country-USA (Washington DC)
Exam date: April 7th, 2018. General
Original Exam Results: Listening 8.5, Reading 9, Speaking 7.5, Writing 6.5

EOR submitted on: April 23rd, 2018
EOR Subject: Writing
Revaluation Completion Date May 4th, 2018 (11 days)

Result: Unchanged

Note: I got a letter from my center that was saying EOR was submitted to British Council.

Reactions: fridge03

hardikpatel123

Star Member
May 3, 2018
Guys any advice on applying for EOR:
I got the same results as the last person:
Country USA (Seattle)
Results: Listening 8.5, Reading 9, Speaking 7.5, Writing 6.5

I am totally sure that my essay was good - i have had high scoring marks on writing in my school in India. The problem is half of my second essay was written in bad handwriting due to less time.

Should I go for EOR?

mreza

May 6, 2018
Guys any advice on applying for EOR:
I got the same results as the last person:
Country USA (Seattle)
Results: Listening 8.5, Reading 9, Speaking 7.5, Writing 6.5

I am totally sure that my essay was good - i have had high scoring marks on writing in my school in India. The problem is half of my second essay was written in bad handwriting due to less time.

Should I go for EOR?
It totally depends only on yourself. If you have extra $160 and want to try your chance go for it, but don't have much hope.
My writing was also very good and I was expecting to get 7, but it didn't happen.

Reactions: fridge03

hardikpatel123

Star Member
May 3, 2018
It totally depends only on yourself. If you have extra $160 and want to try your chance go for it, but don't have much hope.
My writing was also very good and I was expecting to get 7, but it didn't happen.
Thanks for advice.

The seattle idp guys are quoting $240 for EOR which goes to Cambridge. But you were charged only $160? Why such discrepancy

mreza

May 6, 2018
Thanks for advice.

The seattle idp guys are quoting $240 for EOR which goes to Cambridge. But you were charged only $160? Why such discrepancy
Honestly, I don't know!! it is a big difference in one country! I have heard such things before and seems the whole EOR is a scam for making more money on a random basis! I paid 160 USD.

mahmod2020

Nov 8, 2017
after i had my speaking test on 23rd march , they cancelled the test on 24th march in saudi arabia , dammam venue
I rescheduled my test to 21st april
i got my result
L 9
R 9
W 7
S 6.5
so my question is ........
is it possible to get a remark for the first speaking test?

satnamsingh2k3

Star Member
Apr 1, 2015
Hi ,
Is it possible to know that whether my writing was checked by a single teacher or by two teachers ? Is there any method to know this ?

lea100

Apr 25, 2018
Please help
My speaking score : 7
But Iam expecting 7.5 .If i give for EOR is there any chance of it going down?(just wondering)
And also can i try for express entry with the current score till i get my revaluated result and then update if nay change?

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
Please help
My speaking score : 7
But Iam expecting 7.5 .If i give for EOR is there any chance of it going down?(just wondering)
And also can i try for express entry with the current score till i get my revaluated result and then update if nay change?
i think we cannot use the ielts TRF if we apply EOR... we have to wait for EOR result before we can use it again

Reactions: leksi

uu903

May 8, 2018
I sat for IELTS exam through BC Riyadh, Saudi Arabia on 7th April 2018
Got Result on 21st April: L 8.5, R: 8, W: 7.5, S: 6.5
I Applied straight away for EOR on speaking module since I was confident about my speaking part.

EOR Applied: 23rd April 2018
No confirmation received after that, but on 6th May received an email that result has been changed
Speaking improved from 6.5 to 7.5
So if you are confident go for it :) best of luck.